So, you appear in an office of the director of academy. After a short bewilderment, you decide to look around … And then the plot twists with unprecedented possibilities. At your disposal blackjack with whores School of Magic with sexy schoolgirls and more! It depends on you to what level it will be possible to establish “close” communication with them!
Added new Christmas-themed decorations :
Santa’s naughty list poster:
Interact with the poster to see who’s currently the naughtiest person at Hogwarts.
A window view of Santa’s sleigh.
Writing & Storytelling
Added a new Mirror Story – ‘Genie’s Christmas Wish’ with special rewards (Outfits and decorations).
Added Reindeer Outfit.
Added New Bunny-Girl Outfit items.
Added Reindeer Outfit.
Added Bunny-Girl Outfit.
Added Reindeer Outfit.
Added Bunny-Girl Outfit.
Added Santa Outfit.
Added Santa costume for Holiday themed mirror stories.
Improvements & QoL
Proofread some older mirror stories during testing, cringed, and then improved the writing (Mainly “A bad time to disrobe”).
Tweaked Hermione “squirting” art for consistency.
Minor writing fixes.
Improved poster enlarging.
Refactored “Santa” speaker to utilize a single `gen` speaker and applied the change to all affected events.
Improved base Genie model, the default robes outfit and image creation code.
Implemented z-order control for specific clothing layers
Fixed Tonks’ missing shading on Tonks’ “normal” breasts.
Added new animation layers for the masturbate sections of “Dance for me” favour.
Added a ‘skip interaction’ menu option to the vibrator event for when the player does not wish to proceed just yet, or just wants to see if she agrees to it.
Fixed inconsistency for certain layers during new vibrator events.
Fixed Hermione’s butt plug repeatable events.
Fixed Genie expression crashing during “Flirt with teachers!” public favour.
Fixed Tonks’ nicknames soft-crashing to main menu.
Writing & Storytelling
Added purchasable “Box-o-fun” gift item to the item store.
Added new madam Mafkin chit-chats for new outfits.
Added new wardrobe chit-chats for new outfits.
Added fan-made mirror story “Blueballing Bad” by NotTera.
Added new gift item event chain for Hermione consisting of multiple paths, endings and variations, with modular dialogue tied to character states, and writing variation for repeatable events:
2 fail events
Low tier: 4 endings, including doll scenes.
High tier: 3 endings, including CG scenes.
Low tier: 1 ending, including doll scenes.
High tier: 6 endings, including CG scenes.
Added CG scenes and writing to the following public favours:
“Flirt with teachers!”:
Professor Flitwick perving during class.
“Flash your tits!”:
Flashing breasts to a Hufflepuff student.
Added Vibrator Outfit (Unlocked through Box-o-fun event chain)
Added miscellaneous clothing items:
Tie between breasts. 🪞
“Better call Genie” tattoo. 🪞
Added new doll layers:
Wet, wearing vibrator in panties.
Wet, wearing panties only.
Wet, wearing vibrators.
Squirting, wearing vibrators.
Post-squirt, wearing vibrators.
Added Mechanic Outfit.
Added Businesswoman Outfit
Improved Auror Outfit:
Replaced choker with a new one.
Partially redrawn the coat, fixing visual inconsistencies.
Added Nicknames for:
Added school robes.
Quality of Life
Changed Tonks Lady D. Dress category from other to dresses.
Added list support for the Doll equip function.
Added colour temperature shader.
Added return stack fix function.
Refactored history screen:
Refactored Xray displayable:
Added support for image references, including LayeredImage and LayeredImageProxy.
Added the ability to use show statements as a proxy for Xray displayables.
Optimized code for better performance.
Removed itertools dependency.
Removed redundant load fix functions.
Updated the engine to version 7.5.3
Partial conversion of the codebase to be Python 3 compliant.
Added new sound effects:
Vibrator sound loops.
“Sunny day” ambient loop.
Added new audio channel.
Fixed Quidditch Quarrel hangout event still being played after the quidditch matches in some instances.
Fixed Doll Cloth instance additional layers ignoring their assigned number layer.
Fixed expression editor crash caused by pickling the unpickleable. 🥒
Fixed expression editor trying to catch nodes during init phase.
Fixed a history screen crash caused by anonymous variable assignment inside a nested lambda function, inside list comprehension due to unsupported ast magic (what a mouthful).
Resolved an issue stemming from omitted Xray mask layer inside visit function.
Resolved automatic image definition incompatibility.
Added more skin shading on Susan’s school unform variants.
Adjusted shirt only variants outlines for Susan School uniform.
Fixed Snape’s picture frame image positioning.
Fixed Snape’s Office music not playing.
Fixed Snape positioning in potions intro.
Fixed a rare crash during init caused by monkey-patched loadable function.
Fixed stats screen character scaling.
Fixed non-functional alpha slider.
Fixed missing Genie sprite inside stats screen.
Fixed generic update image creator.
Fixed new side image type regression.
Fixed MyMod game version inside manifest.
Fixed MyMod missing from release.
Fixed android mods detection.
Updated android searchpaths:
Mods need to be installed in the following directory:
Minor writing fixes.
Updated engine to version 220.127.116.1162402 (Release).
Fixed confidence meter vertical bar styling.
Fixed animation list for dolls.
Alleviate Android 11 texture leaks by purging texture cache every 100 statements.
Updated engine to version 18.104.22.16862104n
Added new model.
Added 4 expressions.
Added simple outfit system.
Added purchaseable butt plug gift item.
Moved butt plug event trigger from shaming menu to gift item menu.
Added wearable butt plug clothing items, unlocked through gift event.
Added new model.
Added 43 new expressions.
Added heavy and light cum layers (Facial).
Added new clothes:
Casual Muggle Outfit
School Uniform (5 variants)
Added new Outfit related chit-chats.
Added new icons.
Adjusted and Re-imported Police Uniform Outfit to make belt and badge optional.
Updated engine to Ren’py version 7.5N
Updated code to support new version of the engine.
Added translation support
Added web updater:
Updates can be checked for manually, or automatically.
Updates are applied automatically after receiving confirmation from the user.
Updater supports Mac, Linux, and Windows devices.
Added extensive lint functionality:
Character argument testing
Writing style testing
Text tags testing
… and more.
Added seen and played flags to Mirror of Erised interface.
Added ‘Mute the game when minimized’ preference.
Added skipping start/end interaction callbacks support.
Replaced all character label calls with proper Ren’py character implementation.
Rewritten expression editor to add support for live node editing and all character support.
Added persistent Blush, Tears and Hair colour (Tonks only) toggle in expression editor.
Improved and simplified file structure.
Resampled audio files and converted them to OGG VORBIS format.
Considerably reduced file sizes for all platforms.
Added event queue system.
Unified game name and its abbreviations across files.
Default to GL2 renderer on all platforms to avoid bugs with Angle wrapper. (if you notice a performance regression on AMD hardware, feel free to switch back to Angle wrapper (DirectX))
Platform specific files are no longer included on platforms where they aren’t required.
Added multi-threading support to parts of the game that could benefit from it.
Removed loading screens (No longer necessary)
Disabled focus detection for Doll class objects to improve responsiveness of mouse events where it matters.
Reduced the number of Null displayables in Doll class objects
Reduced the size of assets, improving loading times.
Improved tooltips by reducing overhead and moving calculations into transform function.
Optimized office animations.
Optimized icon generation for clothing items.
Other optimizations introduced or allowed by the updated Ren’py engine.
Fixed texture access violation affecting displayables trying to access past states through a transition.
Fixed texture crashes affecting Samsung devices using Android 11 or higher. (Thanks Ren’py Tom!)
Reverted Quidditch clothing equip in “tactics” talk as when you go through “training” menu it would apply it twice, overwriting player choice.
Adjusted blktone on Hermione public event to be consistent (used only when you head her thoughts).
Added Hermione’s big butt & breasts to masturbate pose (cheats only).
Fixed save patcher affecting init phase for when the game tries to recover from a crash.
Fixed an enormous number of spelling and grammatical errors.
Fixed office weather displayables causing render stalls.
Fixed character studio crash on dev builds.
Fixed save patcher crashing when it cannot detect the version of the game.
Fixed integers encapsulated within a string inside some parameters.
Fixed outfit scheduling overriding outfits in certain events.
Fixed Hermione’s jobs transition issues.
Added a reminder to save the game before the Gryffindor match if one wishes to replay the previous favours.
Adjusted writing for when aquiring the Quidditch Guide book from the twins.
Fixed Madam Hooch Chibi peeping in on private sexual moments.
Fixed scheduling tutorial repeating itself forever when tutorials are turned off in the options.
Fixed overlapping Chibis during the Gryffindor match, preventing Tonks from stepping on Snape’s cloak.
Put a nail into accidental baldness during quidditch games.
Added an event pause for Hermione’s intro event to prevent two events happening back-to-back.
Minor grammar and spelling fikses.
1.42.1 – Patch
Fixed overlapping chibi issues during quidditch events.
Fixed Madam Hooch losing hair over a quidditch game.
Fixed an issue with saves import from certain versions.
Fixed outfits issues on imported saves.
Fixed issues reported by linter.
Note: Android specific issues are still being looked at.
Added alternative Quidditch Pitch location.
Updated saves compatibility to support saves from older game versions.
Updated Ren’py Engine to version 22.214.171.1246
Writing & Storytelling
Changed Cho’s character unlock to earlier in her introduction.
Added hints for Cho’s intro, Pre-Slytherin and Gryffindor match events.
Added default nicknames choices for all characters.
Rewrote and restructured Tonks’ clothing events.
Changed Cho’s public favours unlock requirements.
Teased a certain redhead.
Added CG scenes.
Updated old CG scenes with new artwork.
Added additional CG scenes.
Added public variant writing.
Added intro event.
Added pre-training events.
Added training events.
Added pre-match events.
Added match events.
Added post-match events.
Added CG scenes.
Added ‘Talk to me’ (Tier 3)
Added interactive blowjob event with CG scenes.
Added sex event with CG scenes.
Added chit-chats for each character tier.
Added cum layers for locations: Breasts, Vagina, Chest.
Added new nicknames, and updated old ones.
Updated ‘Sitting on a broom’ pose for all Quidditch events with new artwork.
Added sports underwear.
Added Panties in hand.
Added new arm and leg protectors.
Relocated two previously event-only outfits into outfit store.
Note: All of the added CG scenes are animated.
Added Madam Hooch into the game. (Side character)
Added chibi animations.
Added Doll images.
Added Flying instructor outfit.
Added Lionhead event specific clothing.
Added Casual Outfit.
Added School Robes.
Improvements & QoL
Improved character blinking animations.
Added new simplified Chibi class constructor.
Improved Doll transitions when closing gift menu’s.
Added new music for Madam Hooch.
Added new sound effects.
Added new shake effect for displayables.
Added new transition effects.
Added cursor controlled Xray-like shader and displayable.
Removed ‘blinking animation’ options toggle. (Characters will always blink)
Performance & Optimisations
Allowed camera to zoom-in displayables up to 5x their original size.
Refactored chit-chats for all characters.
Removed unreachable vars.
Enabled mip-maps for Camera displayables.
Fixed Cho not wearing the Quidditch clothing if you opened the Training menu through her talk option equivalent.
Fixed Cho’s nickname choices disappearing after certain events.
Fixed missing character expressions during “flying choices” in Hufflepuff lead up events.
Fixed Hermione walking all over Cho during the intro.
Added new Christmas-themed decorations:
A fully programmable set of LED lights:
A Christmas Wreath.
A Gift box.
Added a new ‘Boxing Ring’ room.
Added error handling to mods API.
Added support for Non-Latin directory names.
(For example – C:/Games/Тренер ведьм/)
Writing & Storytelling
Added a new Mirror Story – ‘A White Christmas’ with special rewards (Outfits and decorations) and a new location drawn specifically for this occasion.
Adjusted Astoria’s intro events to be more upfront about effects of Imperio spell and to showcase Tonks’ enjoyment better.
Adjusted writing for some gift items for Cho.
Adjusted Hermione’s ‘Talk to me’ section with Tonks being present as it was ending too abruptly.
Added Wrestler Outfit.
Added ‘Masturbate’ chibi pose.
Added ‘Squirt’ layers for ‘Masturbate’ doll pose.
Added Coach Outfit.
Added ‘Masturbate’ doll pose.
Added ‘Shocked” and “Normal” dick holding chibi poses.
Added ‘❓’ chibi pose.
Added ‘❓’ doll pose.
Improvements & QoL
Disabled weather sounds during CG scenes.
Disabled Power-Save mode by default.
Replaced dialogue overlay with a black tone gradient for clarity purposes.
Fixed mods not loading, or loading incorrectly.
Fixed non-uniform behaviour between Unix and Windows for patch timestamps.
Fixed some decorations flickering in and out of existence during hover events.
Fixed gold counter displaying wrong values.
Fixed clamp function type mismatch.
Fixed chibi positions in ‘Pull my finger’ section of Astoria’s introduction.
Fixed Tonks’ succubus panties layering issues with arms.
Fixed missing Hermione chibi during ‘Help promote the card game’ work events.
Fixed character poser causing a hard crash for when certain directories were missing. (Dev only)
Fixed blktone fade effect not going away after examining the forbidden scroll in the item shop.
Fixed Quick Start friendship values.
Fixed grammatical and spelling errors.
Season’s greetings to all!
In this Holiday-themed update, Christmas has once again returned to Hogwarts.
This update includes a collection of holiday-themed decorations for your office, which may be obtained by completing a “Holiday” mirror storyline. Yes, I put the second Holiday in quote marks since this one is unusual, as you can probably tell from the picture.
Let’s see what the non-spoiler synopsis of this mirror story says… “This storyline involves a pent-up Genie who most likely didn’t have any nuts during November…” I have no idea what that implies… Do Genies eat at all?
To brighten up the office, the new decorations include a set of fully programmable Christmas Lights. Wow, Genie must have been cooped up and alone in there for a long time. At the very least, he’ll have something to play with other than himself.
SilverStudioGames wishes everyone a nice holiday season and a prosperous new year.
Added animations support for room decorations.
Added support for replacement images and actions for room decorations.
Added new office room objects: rug, chandelier, window.
Added new Halloween decorations :
Haunted Mansion Chandelier.
Cupboard Halloween Casket.
Chair Halloween Casket.
Stolen Graveyard Lamps
Added two new Pidgeons Owls:
Added Magic Collar item to the item store.
Added a new icon for the collar.
Writing & Storytelling
Added a new Mirror Story – ‘A not so great escape’ with special rewards (Outfits, decorations).
Added Magic Collar events that include:
New branching dialogues.
5 Events in total, 1 completely new.
5 Uniquely designed collars.
Support for early and late progression with various outcomes.
Added new madam Mafkin chit-chats for new outfits.
Added new wardrobe chit-chats for new outfits.
Added 3 belly piercings.
Added 1 clit piercing.
Added 5 nipple piercings.
Added Tier 2 and Tier 3 chit-chats for Luna.
Added Harley Quinn Cosplay Outfit.
Added Police Uniform Outfit.
Added Chun-Li Cosplay Outfit.
Added Police Uniform Outfit.
Added Police Uniform Outfit.
Performance & Optimisations
Doll Skin layers will no longer be transformed when it is not necessary.
Removed redundant unlock method for Outfits in cheats menu.
Enabled Renpy’s low memory mode for android devices.
Further reduced image cache size.
Disabled mipmapping for android devices to save memory.
Improvements & QoL
Adjusted whoring level requirements for some clothing items to make them a bit more logical.
Adjusted patch detection wording to be less alarming.
Items that cannot be given to certain characters will now be marked with a red overlay and an indicator.
Decorations in the inventory will now be sorted by the placement, then alphabetically to help with organisation.
Added compatibility for quest items so they can be given to characters.
Added new functions for checking clothing states on characters and individual outfits.
Fixed reported CG issues.
Fixed ambiguous render sizes for DollDisplayables (self.sizes error)
Fixed Cho’s ‘Blow me!’ favour points distribution.
Fixed missing hair for Luna during masturbate events when hairstyle with wand was selected.
Fixed Luna’s stockings being mistakenly added to the pantyhose category.
Fixed candle glow being obscured by other room objects.
Fixed fireplace and candles not turning itself off on day start.
Fixed candles not turning themselves on, on night start.
Fixed game over cartoon zoom layering.
Fixed daytime changes affecting animation timers.
Fixed Tonks’ lipstick layers.
Fixed Hermione potion drinking chibi clothing states.
Fixed outfit checks not accounting for piercings & tattoos category initial requirements.
Fixed grammatical and spelling errors.
Added a save updater modal popup informing about performed update.
Added a new experimental cheat that will let you set Hermione’s breast and ass growth stages permanently.
Added new dialogues during Hermione’s Breast Expand events to account for the (lack of) clothes.
Added naked variants for Hermione’s Potion Drinking, Potion Sniffing, and Potion Holding chibis.
Fixed Tonks’ Lady Dimitrescu gloves layering issues.
Fixed syntax errors for Ass Expand events.
Fixed bad label jumps for Hermione’s Tier 4 public request handjob events.
Fixed Cat potion events mentioning undressing when Hermione is already naked,
Fixed inventory bug causing tabs other than gifts or potions becoming inaccessible.
Fixed Hermione’s Maid Events crashing due to a syntax error.
Fixed missing pre-splash on android.
Fixed save updater sometimes not updating the save when loaded callstack was broken.
Fixed CG characters becoming corrupted or transparent due to a incompatible image check.
Fixed Luna’s hair item being inaccessible for players who have already completed Luna’s storyline.
Added compatibility for saves made with version 1.40 or later.
Added Snape’s Office:
Snape now has his own office where he will spend the evenings.
The office is a visitable location.
Similarly to Genie’s Office, you can interact with the environment.
Added Potion Brewing:
From now on you can brew magical potions, each one having unique effects, and events for both personal and public variations.
Added potions (so far):
Breast Expansion Potion
Ass Expansion Potion
Polyjuice Cat Potion
Polyjuice Luna Potion
Added common ingredients (so far):
Added unique ingredients (so far):
Lock of Luna’s hair (Obtainable from event)
Added quest items:
v1.39.4 XMAS Update
Christmas is approaching at Hogwarts which means it’s the time of year when we find out who’s been naughty or nice.
This mini-update adds a bunch of new clothing sets and a Christmas themed story as you fall asleep on the 24th. The story will trigger until January 1st but is also available in the Mirror of Erised, (that’s Desire backwards) if you’d like to replay it or if you’re playing on an older save file.
The Holiday themed clothing will unlock once you’ve played the story alongside previous years office decorations. A lot of the clothing pieces aren’t shown in the story itself so make sure to have a peek into Tonks’ and Hermione’s wardrobes, especially the drawers. On top of the Christmas themed sets, there’s also another three sets available for Tonks’ in her section of the clothing store. Which makes it a whopping total of eight sets plus various miscellaneous items for this update.
And with three booming “Ho’s” SilverstudioGames wishes you all a Happy Holidays!
Added a new story branch for Tonks, which can be reached during Cho’s Tier 2 strip event.
Added a new Mirror of Erised story that includes Tonks.
Added new Halloween Outfit for Tonks.
Added new Japanese School Outfit for Cho.
Added new Halloween themed office decorations.
Updated and improved below clothes:
Hermione’s Tied top
Fixed various visual bugs for clothes.
Fixed Tonks’ hair colour being reset during wardrobe interactions
Fixed Hermione reputation being stuck at level 3 when events were played out of order.
Fixed Hermione panties still being equipped when she was asked not to wear them.
Fixed subcategory order in the wardrobe.
Fixed wrong label call in the ‘Flirt with the Teacher’ public request.
Fixed wrong icon displayed in Hermione’s summon menu.
Defer day time changes in special cases.
Fixed some girls not updating (resetting) properly after being summoned.
Fixed context error in Cho’s tactics.
Fixed writing errors.
1.39 – Changelog
Hermione can be asked to put her ****** in her ***** in one of the events.
After summoning Hermione unlocks, she will start changing clothes by herself through Outfit Scheduling. (Optional)
Added school robes. (4 variants)
Added reading and vintage glasses.
Streamlined and improved Quidditch Event Chain to make it more approachable and less confusing to the player.
Outfit picking mini-game has been removed.
Training Events are more straightforward.
Added more hints regarding the current progression step.
Improved Quidditch Matches in general.
*NEW* The Slytherin Quidditch match and preparations is now available which includes a new CG scene, graphics and multiple characters involvement.
*NEW* “Suck it!” including animated CG scenes.
*NEW* “Strip for me!”
*NEW* “Spy on the girls!”
*NEW* “Manipulate the girls!”
*NEW* “Spy on the boys!”
*NEW* “Manipulate the boys!”
Added ??? Outfit.
Added school robes. (3 variants)
Temporarily disabled pig-tails hairstyle until it’s fixed.
Added splooge layers.
Tonks’ model has been reimagined and overhauled:
Improved body quality.
Added new facial expressions to improve narrative.
Realigned old clothes and improved their quality.
Added a new hairstyle.
Added a ruffled top.
Added Casual outfit.
Added Nightie Outfit.
Added School Outfit.
Added Bunny Outfit.
Added Silky Dress Outfit.
Added Bikini Outfits (4 variants).
Added body piercings:
3 types of earrings.
3 types of nipple piercings.
3 types of belly button piercings.
1 type of clit piercing.
Added new hangout events.
Added clothing store for Tonks.
Added splooge layers.
Overhauled weather system and added new weather states.
Reimagined Quidditch Areas and added new effects.
Improved interpauses during dialogues.
Improved paperwork and its bonuses.
Added an in-game loading screen during save loading, which ensures all of the required game assets are loaded, to avoid stuttering and IO lags.
Added lore-friendly hints whenever you pick a favour that’s above your current progression step with a specific character, or when a character is no longer mad at you.
Added character emotes (angry, confused, happy, hearts, sweat).
Added a hotkey for the summon menu. (Default key is D)
Added tutorial for outfit scheduling.
Tonks will no longer be overheating during hangout events due to wearing a coat.
Rebalanced whoring/public points gains for the events.
Rebalanced mood changes.
Replaced .PNG files with much better and smaller .WEBP format, reducing the game size tremendously with no quality loss whatsoever.
Considerably reduced loading times on all platforms.
Optimized doll class image return methods, to rebuild parts of the doll only when a change occurred.
Optimized character screens.
Added QoL change for the in-game menus, allowing you to close them by clicking outside of the displayed in-game window.
Adjusted Tonks’ mood-based hair colours.
Adjusted default hufflepuff colour scheme.
Added a reward display window with personalised icon whenever you acquire someone’s panties.
Added semi-automated game patcher for PC and Mac:
Place the patch .ZIP file in the main game folder and launch the game to update your game automatically.
Added animated CG support w/ camera movement.
Added a function to render displayables to file.
Added dynamically-layered wardrobe items support. (Lipstick etc.)
Added placeholder functions and methods to increase development speeds.
Added em dash support for the dialogues.
Added transitions whenever a chibi enters the scene.
Added skin layers support for splooge layers.
Added Tonks’ chibis in public events.
Added automated build scripts w/ assets compression.
Added new outfit-based clothing store dialogues with Madam Mafkin.
Improved resolution of CG images in Hermione’s public favours.
Improved consistency of the choices in some events.
Improved wardrobe subcategories naming scheme and the layout.
Improved wardrobe icons.
Improved character’s head position behaviour during dialogues.
Improved dialogues sound encapsulation.
Improved image (fall)callback to work with non-standard methods.
Improved sound call labels.
Improved chibi pathfinding.
Improved image prediction in some instances.
Improved profiling functions and made them work with context changes.
Improved expression editor, reaching version 0.2.
Improved saybox behaviour in an upper game context.
Improved contrast on Outfit Scheduling icons.
Improved mail indicator.
Unified menu option styles across the game.
Removed scale ratio variables.
Proofread the entire game.
Code refactoring and optimisations.
Disabled potion dialogues. (Potions do not exist just yet!)
Disabled collar events. (Same as above)
Added a workaround for intel-based GPUs to use DirectX via Angle renderer instead of OpenGL, to avoid rendering errors. (Black screens)
This is caused by a faulty Intel’s OpenGL driver and cannot be fixed by us.
Fixed Hermione menacingly bobbing up and down for no apparent reason.
That one is on us, sorry.
Added 4 new pubic hairstyles for Hermione, Tonks, Cho, Astoria.
Added Tattoo & Piercing tab sections for Astoria, Tonks.
Added modification indicators for clothes, outfits and export images.
Added indicator for disabled underwear tabs.
Added headpats. OwO
Improved doll transitions and image output.
Improved clothes for Cho: Bikini Outfit, Sailor Outfit.
Changed behaviour of the mods loader to require maintenance of the mod only between major releases unless said otherwise.
Fixed Tonks’ hair colour mismatch in the wardrobe.
Fixed dialogue logic in Astoria’s introductory event.
Fixed Susan’s height in the stats menu to match it closer to her sprite equivalent.
Fixed cum layers persisting throughout events.
Fixed wrongly assigned Y position in Hermione’s groping events.
Fixed missing ‘move’ transition in the editor dictionary.
Fixed sprite position in Hermione’s BJ favours.
Fixed body hue not working for arm layers.
Fixed an issue caused by rolling back after the save update.
Fixed Luna’s stewardess hat for short hair style.
Fixed image fallback function causing an error when called from within a Displayable.
Fixed Hermione’s underwear hint message displaying incorrect value.
Fixed cache miss for doll displayables.
Fixed alpha channel in the studio by flattening the displayable.
Fixed unequippable lockhart signature for Hermione.
Fixed Outfits deletion working incorrectly in the Wardrobe.
Fixed overflowing character sprites in the Wardrobe when using very wide images.
Fixed overflowing item icons caused by miscalculated positions.
Fixed empty (fill) icons not working for pages above zero in the wardrobe.
Fixed and improved outfits icons.
Fixed modded items causing a crash when saved.
Fixed modded items causing a crash when exported.
Fixed character studio context.
Fixed arm layers for Outfits.
Fixed easter egg positioning.
Fixed equippable bras for characters with too low level.
Fixed typos and spelling errors.
Removed prediction for clothes in the wardrobe to avoid cache overload.
Code cleanup and refactoring.
Added clothing store option for next day delivery (for a 20% item-price increase.)
Added cheats to skip Cho’s intro & Quiz.
Increased chance to see one of Tonks or Snape’s hangout events from 50% to 100%.
Lowered overall Slytherin points gain from Tonks and Snape.
Tonks now gives bonus points to Hufflepuff when they’re behind in points.
Tonks & Snape’s friendship level now increases quicker after each hangout.
Hanging with Tonks while the fire is burning increases her friendship level by 2 (She likes feeling hot & sweaty!)
Hanging with Snape while it’s raining, or when there is a blizzard, increases his friendship level by 2 (Puts him in a good mood…)
Added a new chibi of Luna sitting on Genie’s lap.
Added Tattoo & Piercing wardrobe section for Hermione.
Enabled transparency slider for makeup and tattoos.
Added new outfits for Hermione:
Lora Craft Outfit
Halloween Witch Outfit
Slutty Schoolgirl Outfit
Heart Slut Outfit
Ms Marvel Outfit
Teddy Nightie Outfit
Muggle Spring Outfit
Muggle Winter Outfit (3 variants)
Sling bikini Outfit
Casual Outfit (2 variants)
Cheerleader Outfit (2 variants)
Bandaids bra, gift wrap accessory.
Tattoos (15 variants)
Freckles makeup (4 variants)
Added confirm action during game quitting from within the menu.
Added Hermione dance transform-based animation.
Added New Tonks’ hairstyle.
Added new outfit related chit-chats for Madam Mafkin.
Added outfit descriptions in the store.
Updated Tonks’ chibi.
Updated wardrobe icons.
Updated Hermione outfits prices.
Adjusted cupboard item drop rate logic on Normal difficulty.
Adjusted statistics menu to show last visited character by default.
Revamped whitespace calculation function.
Fixed wardrobe underwear tab being locked for everyone when Hermione had worn blacklisted items.
Fixed book item descriptions.
Fixed Cho’s and Tonks’ gift responses.
Fixed twins profit cap.
Fixed Cho’s sport underwear hand issues.
Fixed overlapping characters during Luna’s and Hermione’s events.
Fixed hearts in Astoria events.
Fixed cum layers for Hermione poses.
Fixed Tonks’ bust layer for corset.
Fixed ValueError affecting saving and loading menu caused by old save version variable.
Fixed Hermione retaining parts of clothes during some events.
Fixed stockings and accessories not getting hidden while in the Piercing & Tattoo section of the wardrobe.
Fixed doll and chibi positioning in Luna’s lap sitting events.
Fixed inconsistent use_head variable in Hermione talk events.
Fixed Luna’s doll position inconsistencies.
Fixed Snape chibi positioning during Hermione’s strip event.
Fixed outfit item names in the store UI.
Fixed missing outfits directory.
Fixed Lockheart’s autograph tattoo being assigned to the wrong category.
Fixed Outfits delivery time.
Fixed bug that prevented Slytherin from getting daily points from Snape & Tonks on easy difficulty.
Fixed clothes blacklist not respecting requirement levels.
Removed skipping animation due to poor reception.
Removed unfinished, prototype feature from phoenix menu.
Removed subpixel positioning to reduce the overhead.
Refactoring and optimizations.
Hermione has received a major overhaul and has been converted into a new wardrobe system.
Hermione’s model has been redrawn from scratch in higher quality.
Added new outfits:
Rave Bikini Outfit.
Pink Latex dress.
Added redrawn outfits:
Leather Bikini Outfit.
Yennefer (Witcher) Outfit.
Schoolgirl Outfits. (6 variants)
Elizabeth (Bioshock) Outfit.
All of the events have been expanded to support contextual dialogues based on the character’s clothing. Many of the events have received additional writing and choices. The scope of affected events is too big to list here, but noteworthy ones include:
The game’s intro events.
Forbidden Scroll event and lead-up events.
Autumn ball lead-up events.
Option to continue playing after the ball “ending”.
Hermione’s whoring points will now increase during her tutoring lessons as well.
Added whoring requirements for clothes.
Cho has received a facelift.
Added 19 new mouth variants.
Added 6 new eye variants.
Added 4 new eyebrow variants.
Added new pupil and blush images.
Relined and adjusted some of her existing clothing
Restructured some of the Pre-Hufflepuff match events.
Added new dialogue choices with some pacing improvements to her existing content.
All her content has been re-posed to use her new face expressions.
Added hint function on how to progress by talking to cho about quidditch.
Improved CG scenes and removed floating d*cks.
Added a (f)lying chibi at the end of a sex event.
Many bug fixes and improvements, which are listed below.
Improved and expanded game ending:
Replaced ball images with high quality widescreen images. (Welcome to 2020!)
Added additional writing and ending choices. (Spoilers!)
Added new Quidditch stands and Quidditch pitch images.
Added a new mirror story “Eating for pleasure”.
Implemented replay mode for ball ending gallery.
Added tutorials for certain game mechanics.
Streamlined hearts system and made it consistent for all characters.
Rebalanced cupboard item/gold drops to lessen the grind but also encourage the player to spend their earnings and not abuse the in-game economy too much.
Removed obsolete dyes and misc items from the clothing store.
Interface and Graphics:
Overhauled doll class and character displayables:
Improved stability and performance, a lot.
Reduced overhead during non-essential interactions (i.e. Skipping)
Added cum-layers support.
Added custom skin colour support.
Added basic pose support.
Added alpha masking to automatically cut problematic parts of the image (e.g. nipples).
Added facial skin layers based on expressions.
Added back and front layer support.
Added automatic transitions of doll appearance during dialogues.
Added blinking animation for characters included in the doll system (Cho, Astoria, Hermione, Tonks)
Overhauled chibi code:
Unified chibi code in a way that improves reusability and greatly reduces the likelihood of issues such as wrong appearance or position.
Made chibi walking speed consistent across events.
Made chibi walking animation always end on a ‘standing’ frame.
Added random blinking instead of creepy simultaneous blinking.
Added waypoint movement.
Added room-dependent scaling and positioning.
Improved setup of chibi scenes involving Hermione and Genie.
Added outfit scheduling:
Set an outfit for each character based on various conditions (weather and daytime).
Characters will automatically wear valid outfits.
Scheduling can be toggled on and off for each character individually inside the wardrobe.
Added new icon for outfits export/import.
Added chit-chats toggle.
Added level requirements display toggle.
Reduced wardrobe clutter by moving toggles inside a drop-down menu.
Added swatches, allowing saving of favourites.
Added a history of sampled colours.
Added comparison between old and new colour.
Added a button to reset to the old colour.
Reduced lag while picking using the sliders.
Added interface menus (Wardrobe, Inventory, Statistics, Achievements) into a separate game context to improve stability.
Added screen grab and blur effect for context background.
Disabled rollback in interface menu context.
Game menus (Preferences, Save/Load Game):
Improved layout consistency.
Added infinite pages support with proper scrolling.
Added window size preference and reset button.
Added cheats toggle preference.
Added tutorials preference.
Added ‘use drawable resolution’ toggle to avoid issues on high resolution devices that experience abnormally high VRAM usage. (in developer mode)
Added weather volume slider.
Improved save compatibility checks.
Replaced popups with notifications instead.
Improved character drag performance in studio.
Disabled game menu while setting up a new game to avoid issues.
Added automatic image prediction for doll objects.
Improved credits by adding chibis, and changing scrolling speed and position.
Made tooltips look better and follow the mouse cursor.
Made character name box resize to fit longer names.
Added fast-forward animation for skipping.
Added transitions for game menu interactions.
Improved choice menus and favour menus.
Replaced image-based text icons with Unicode characters.
Improved gift/reward popup screen.
Improved scaled-down appearance of icons where possible.
Added butterfly and cloud generator for use in outside areas.
Improved map icons and added highlights for unseen events.
Enhanced castle background to widescreen size.
Improved room logic:
Removed overlapping shadows, so no more flickering!
Improved transition to and from rooms, ensuring graphics and sound change appropriately.
Improved return jump to office after events have ended.
Reorganised project files:
Moved lots of smaller and bigger parts of code into respective files.
Removed some redundant files and gave others more descriptive names.
Reduced game file size by removing obsolete/unused image and music files.
Added a bunch of new developer tools:
Live expression editor.
Character expression linter.
Precalculated image bounds (for whitespace cropping) generator.
Added several developer-only cheats.
Added experimental mods support:
Mods use their own format .rpym and require to be put in /mods/ directory.
Mods do not overwrite existing game files, allowing greater compatibility across different game versions, requiring very minimal maintenance from the modder.
Compatible with existing saves. (Depends on the complexity of the mod)
Support for custom clothing.
Support for custom characters. (Partially)
Custom event support. (Partially)
Event overriding through config.label_overrides.
To enable mods remove or rename DISABLEMODS.txt file.
Removed obsolete warning message before ball event.
Added new cheats.
Added mood reactions for all doll based characters.
Added fast-forward through the day when skipping for some time in the office.
Many spelling, grammar and writing style corrections.
Improved performance of non-interactive screens by making them insensitive to input events.
Disabled automatic image definition to improve loading times.
Replaced redundant blank.png image with Null displayables.
Replaced plain colour images with Color objects.
Replaced separate achievements thread with periodic function call instead.
Added function to render numbers as words for use in writing.
Improved dynamic volume changes in events by utilising set_volume function.
Added new sound effects and music.
Added new display layer for certain interface elements.
Improved miscellaneous screens and added transitions to them.
Streamlined quest items usage and moved them into the inventory menu.
Added writing for gift items: Sexy stocking, anal beads.
Added beverages at the top of the store item list.
Moved Hermione’s tutoring intro dialogue into the first tutoring event.
Improved public route warning.
Streamlined mirror stories: Improved title screens and fixed setup/reset logic.
Fixed Luna’s nipple going AWOL in some events.
Fixed Luna becoming confused about time of day.
Fixed Luna’s arm pose when wearing a muggle top.
Fixed Luna’s thigh position.
Fixed chibi positions in several of Luna’s events.
Fixed Luna’s handjob pose.
Fixed Luna’s CG layering and transitions.
Fixed Luna’s masturbate arm pose not aligning with her sleeve.
Fixed Luna’s favours menu soft-locking when she has not been converted.
Fixed Astoria using the wrong name variable during summon events.
Fixed Astoria and Tonks overlapping sprites during Imperio spell event.
Fixed Cho going bald (and naked) during Quidditch events.
Fixed Cho’s tattoos icons causing Divided by zero error.
Fixed Cho’s sports bra being locked by default.
Fixed Cho’s underwear level check in the wardrobe.
Fixed Hermione’s favours to immediately update after a tier-level increase.
Fixed Hermione’s masturbation flag.
Enabled an existing variation of Hermione’s ‘wear my cum’ shaming event.
Fixed indefinite ball event delay when repeatedly talking to Hermione about it.
Fixed Susan not getting dressed after an Imperio event.
Added missing stop music calls in events.
Fixed character retaining expressions when returning from the character Studio.
Fixed skin layers not displaying on arms.
Fixed dynamic text styling in dialogue window, causing resource leak.
Fixed text outline not scaling with the screen size.
Fixed subtle fade glitch affecting choice screens.
Fixed autosave preference and its frequency.
Fixed notification screen visibility.
Fixed achievements notification sometimes not displaying.
Fixed dueling sprites persisting on the master layer across the game.
Added missing attack sound during the dueling event when Snape was blocking.
Fixed janky animation toggle for the map, now it should work correctly.
Fixed several item descriptions.
Fixed num_to_word function and added hyphen support.
Fixed accessories toggle in the wardrobe remaining non-interactive in some cases.
Fixed icons position in the Wardrobe.
Fixed bugs in the old wardrobe for the time being.
Fixed outfit import/export.
Fixed counter decrement issue in the event class.
Added missing sexy stockings item.
Fixed cupboard gold calculation not being re-calculated during evenings.
Changed some instances where Astoria took the gift item even though she didn’t really want it. What a bitch.
Fixed fire whisky disappearing from the store.
Fixed gifts screen return stack causing depth issues.
Fixed a call hierarchy ‘leak’ that caused rollback related issues and long error messages (in case of a crash).
Fixed some difficulty variables not being affected by changing the difficult preference.
Fixed crash to title screen when loading corrupted save files (reset to office instead).
Added timed Christmas Event:
The event will automatically trigger after (in-game) day 25.
The event can be replayed via Cheat Menu.
May contain spoilers.
Added new christmas decorations.
Added new models for:
Owl (Two variants + animations)
Phoenix (animations + misc)
Added fail-safe mechanism for save loading.
Fixed and re-enabled potions (Big thanks to TropeCode!):
Luna Polyjuice Potion
Cat Polyjuice Potion
Fixed tentacle event.
Fixed quest item bug.
Fixed Susan clothing for Spell Training event.
Fixed spelling errors.
Fixed writing in some of the events.
Fixed black owl skin animation issues.
Fixed NoneType error affecting some of the outfits.
Fixed icon generator not displaying icons for relatively small images inside the Wardrobe.
Removed bird seed from Snape’s hair.
Refactored and removed obsolete sound calls.
* Added max out recklessness cheat for Cho at the end of her content.
* Added an additional warning before ball ending trigger.
* Restored missing Upgradeable Clothes talk from Tonks menu.
* Removed obsolete cheats from cheat menu.
* Fixed wardrobe incompatible clothing list.
* Fixed ball event overlapping other timed events.
* Fixed grammatical and spelling errors.
* Fixed weather issues during the ending.
* Fixed interface issues with ball ending.
* Fixed NoneType error in card game.
* Fixed missing facial expressions in Hermione CG scenes.
* Added Wine & Firewhisky item descriptions.
* Added a confirmation check before closing the game.
* Added back ability to rollback after using: door menu, store menu.
* Increased chance for Tonks & Snape’s “hangout chats” to happen during the early stages of the game.
* Added missing trigger for one of the achievements.
* Added temporal Astoria “affection” boost once end of content has been reached.
* Disabled ‘Cum addiction’ potion. (It’s unfinished)
* Fixed a crash during Hermione’s hidden BJ events.
* Fixed a bug with Tonks’ sprite position during Hermione’s talk favour.
* Fixed Tonks not wearing clothes during Hermione’s favours.
* Fixed image flip of Tonks & Genie’s chibis in some cases.
* Fixed a bug that prevented you from “hanging out” with Tonks for the first time.
* Fixed achievements persistent data.
* Fixed missing owl with letter image.
* Fixed gift menu not closing automatically after character’s mood has been maxed out.
* Fixed some of the items displaying gold requirement instead of tokens in the store.
* Fixed Hermione’s CG images being stuck after TJ favour.
* Fixed toggles in the wardrobe causing an error when used in outfits section.
* Fixed Hermione’s BJ counter going up even if she refuses to do it.
* Fixed rare card game __get_item__ error.
* Doubled resolution of all Hermione chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
* Walking, Standing, Running, Groping, Blowjob, Handjob, Titjob, Strip, Dance, Sex, Broom Flying animations.
* Reworked Hermione’s favours:
* Hermione’s favours has been converted to the new event system.
* Reading “fictional” books is no longer required to progress her character, unless you play in “hardcore difficulty” mode.
* Hermione’s favours are now divided into 6 tiers. Each tier has their own set of hearts.
* “Empty” – means you haven’t seen that event yet.
* “Red” – means you have seen the event at least once (does not count event variations!).
* “Black” – means the event has failed and you should try playing it again after raising girl’s stats.
* “Gold” – means there is an event hidden in this favour’s tier that you have to “trigger” in order to advance to the next favour tier.
* Favours changes:
* Expanded “Talk to me” favour by adding one new event with two choices and four dialogue variants: Solo event and Call on Tonks to join in for the conversation.
* Merged “Grope Breasts” and “Grope Ass” into one favour called “Grope Her”.
* Expanded “Grope Her” favour by adding one new event.
* Merged “Masturbate for me” into “Strip for me” favour. You will get a choice to “Ask her to masturbate” as soon as she’s removed her clothes.
* Public Requests won’t get locked off anymore.
* You can now summon Hermione to your office during her forest events.
* Room of Requirement
* New Story “An odd circumstance” with a Noir vibe.
* Added Walking, standing, and “Hangout” chibi images.
* Added Tonks into new wardrobe system.
* Added new facial expressions.
* Added new clothing variants.
* Improved character sprite.
* Reworked tonks introduction:
* Tonks’ introduction has been moved to the start of the game. She will now have an integral part in corrupting the girls, similar to Snape.
* Added Hangout events for Tonks. Those events will unlock other content, trigger events, or increase the friendship meter with her. They can be done both during the day and evening.
* Favour changes:
* Added three new Public Requests for Tonks, with several events each:
* “Detention with Tonks”
* “Hands-on lessons!”
* “Oral practice!”
* Tonks’ hair colour can change depending on the mood she’s currently in.
* Added new character sprite.
* Added Walking, standing, wand idle, wand waving, spell casting chibis.
* Added Astoria into new wardrobe system.
* Astorias’ introduction has been moved and begins once you’ve “hung out” with Tonks a certain amount of times.
* Reworked Curse Training:
* 5 new events in total.
* Astoria will now practice spells together with you and Tonks.
* The first spell is not split into multiple spells anymore, and success in casting it is now based on how well Astoria manages to use the curse, and how susceptible the target is to the command.
* Added new clothing items including schoolgirl outfit, underwear, long and short hairstyle.
* Added Ann Takamaki Cosplay Outfit consisting of 6 fully customizable items: hairstyle, face mask, onepiece, boots, gloves, tail.
* Added new “Gift” responses.
* Reworked most of Astoria’s nickname responses.
* Added new introduction for her when “hanging” with Tonks, after Tonks has reached a certain “friendship level” with you.
* Some tweaks to Astoria and Susan imperio events writing as the Imperio curse now works more like in the books. It is now based on how susceptible the target is to the command or your magical abilities to resist it. (If the person secretly wants to do what they’re asked it’s more likely to work.)
* Doubled resolution of all Luna chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
* Walking, Standing animations.
* Removed pyjama outfit at the request of the author.
* Doubled resolution of all Genie chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
* Walking, Standing, Dueling, Rummaging, Reading, Hanging Out, Working, Masturbating, Idle, Sex animations.
* Doubled resolution of all Snape chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
* Walking, Standing, Dueling, Masturbating, Hand Shake animations.
* It is worth noting that Snape makes an appearance in a few new scenes.
* Overhauled colour picker base code and logic, it is now much faster.
* Overhauled player inventory.
* Overhauled and renamed statistics menu to characters menu.
* Overhauled door menu.
* Overhauled default Ren’py buttons and menus.
* Added stylized character unlock messages.
* Added glow effect on the map for unvisited room of requirements.
* Improved and expanded tooltips, including new hints.
* Improved received mail, item screens transitions and navigation.
* Improved credits screen.
* Improved main menu screen.
* Improved glass crack screen.
* Doubled resolution of all objects and backgrounds in the main room to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
* Cupboard, Phoenix, Mail Owl, Chairs, Desk, Fireplace, Door, Candles, day and night backgrounds.
* Added Firewhisky item with new icon.
* Added Wine and Firewhisky to the Weasley store.
* Added a new poster for your wall that can be unlocked/purchased after a certain point in the game.
* Added clothing whoring requirements for Astoria, Cho, Tonks along with character reactions.
* Touching girl’s parts in the wardrobe has consequences, you have been warned!
* Added new themed music for each character.
* Added sound effect for the snitch during the Hufflepuff quidditch match. (Courtesy of Dementor)
* Added 5 new achievements.
* Added new Cheats:
* Global clothing transparency editing toggle.
* Astoria mood and affection toggles.
* Reduced the overall grind for points, gold and other resources.
* Reworked game intro stages:
* Added Dumbledore image displayed for a split second before Genie teleports in during the intro.
* Added wand images for Snape before the duel.
* Improved the duel fight animations and images.
* From now on Snape can be teased during the duel.
* Removed unnecessary days without visits or events during the game’s intro.
* Removed unnecessary menu options on the first day.
* You can now do “Ministry Reports” to earn gold as soon as day 4.
* You can now complete an unlimited amount of reports each week.
* Reworked cupboard rummage rewards:
* Cupboard now always rewards you with an item.
* If you search through your cupboard, and you currently possess 0 of either items, you will always find Wine or Firewhisky until you have at least 1 each.
* Drop rates are as such:
* Wine – 25% (50% if you haven’t unlocked Firewhisky yet)
* Firewhisky – 25%
* Gold – 10% (Random amount between 8 and 120)
* Other items – 40%
* Reworked house points gains:
* Should Gryffindor be in the lead, there is now a 100% chance for Slytherin to receive points each day/night.
* The amount of points Snape will reward Slytherin has been adjusted (affected by his “support stat”).
* Tonks will now reward Slytherin with points as well (affected by her “support stat”).
* Improved fireplace search for puzzlebox by adding Genie animations and sound effects.
* Improved (yet again) sliding puzzle by adding a patience meter and reducing maximum amount of moves required to break the puzzle box.
* You can now tell the owl to fuck right off.
* Fred and George have listened to their fanbase and decided to start selling booster packs including many previously unobtainable cards.
* Wine and Firewhisky respectively is now a required item to hang out with Snape or Tonks.
* During weather-dependent clothing unlocks (when summoning), every girl now only engages in chit-chats – and changes her clothing – during your first play-through.
However, you will still see the message for the outfit that got unlocked.
BUG FIXES AND OTHER:
* Improved initialisation of game state variables.
* Improved transitions for Hermione’s chibi during “Grope her” or “Admire Breasts” favours.
* Improved mannequin generation.
* Improved clothing layering for overlapping images.
* Added new functions into character, outfit and cloth classes.
* Moved a ton of chibi images into the character folders.
* Moved achievement checks onto separate thread.
* Moved some of the achievement triggers.
* Removed redundant steps in day/night cycle logic.
* Removed several black tints in Hermione’s personal favours that made the screen needlessly dark.
* Removed several fade to blacks during Hermione’s personal favours whenever there were menu choices.
* Restructured chibi file naming.
* Code refactoring and optimizations.
* Updated the game to Ren’py version 7.3.2.
* Fixed Chibis in Hermione’s personal favours.
* Fixed sperm animation positions in Hermione’s personal favours.
* Fixed several spelling and grammar errors in scripts and dialogues.
* Fixed an issue in which Hermione’s mood can reach negative values.
* Fixed an issue in which Hermione’s back sprite was layered on top of the text box.
* Fixed an issue during the Titjob CG in where the CG screen didn’t get hidden at the end of the event.
* Fixed Hermione being covered by the desk image during dance favour.
* Fixed Hermione wet clothes appearance and being unable to change to dry clothes using the wardrobe.
* Fixed an issue in which gifts are given to the wrong girl.
* Fixed an issue in which ordered clothes were delivered too soon.
* Fixed an issue during the duel intro event in which Snape’s chibi disappears before fade to black.
* Fixed an issue during Luna’s sit-on-lap event in which a bad facial expression caused an error.
* Fixed an issue in which day/night theme music and owl sounds restarted immediately after transition.
* Fixed an issue in which ‘unlock clothing’ cheats did not unlock all types of clothing.
* Fixed Luna causing a crash when unlocked through cheats.
* Fixed Astoria spell training menu causing a crash when clicked on an unknown spell.
* Fixed character studio expressions index out of range error.
* Fixed character studio crash on Linux.
* Fixed some of the scroll items causing an error.
* Fixed some issues preventing the Forbidden Scroll quest from being playable.
* Fixed bad character class call inside studio and wardrobe.
* Fixed basic character outfits being modified randomly for no reason.
* Fixed room screens being displayed more than once, causing noticeable lag.
* Fixed Genie background animation not being displayed during interactions.
* Fixed character images obscuring dialogue box.
* Fixed function outfit unlock AttributeError.
* Fixed clothing store displaying wrong item preview for new character class.
* Fixed clothing store not updating character mannequin after interactions.
* Added one new Luna sex event.
– If you load a savegame sex event will be reset in order to fix the issues.
* Improved Quidditch Training by changing menu name to “Change Tactics” and added selection indicator.
* Fixed items not being delivered if ordered more than one item type.
* Fixed items delivery message not displaying ordered items properly.
* Fixed Luna sex scenes displaying blowjob event images instead of actual sex images.
* Fixed rare bug in credits causing one of the function to not initialize properly.
* Fixed Hermione not being able to reach higher reputation than 22.
* Fixed missing Luna’s hair in some of the CG scenes.
* Fixed Books being treated as scrolls in Weasley’s Store.
* Fixed Quidditch book being non-interactive when unlocked through cheats.
* Fixed missing jump label in one of the Hermione’s cardgame events.
* Fixed gold turning into a float in rare occurences when picking up weekly profit from the twins.
* Fixed rare occurence of cardgame bug causing to overwrite cards during the game.
* Fixed missing eye layer for tonks during one of Luna’s events.
* Fixed Snape mentioning Hermione before even meeting her.
* Fixed flashing white effect not being on-top of Hermione face layers in some of the CG scenes.
* Fixed one of the Hermione’s expression sticking out during some CG scenes.
* Fixed weird Hermione expression in one of the scenes.
* Fixed misaligned sprite positioning during ‘show breasts’ favour for Hermione.
* Fixed a crash caused by door menu when Luna was unlocked through cheats.
* Fixed spelling errors.
* Removed unusable code.
* Fixed save version compatibility check error. (Invalid literal for float)
* Fixed repeating dialogue if you invited Snape right after Hermione intro.
* Fixed weekly cut from twins being obtainable more than once per week.
* Fixed black owl levitating above the window.
* Fixed Snape hangouts in the evening blocking Cho progression.
* Added missing Luna hairstyle in the blowjob under desk event.
* Fixed tonks wardrobe&statistics problems.
* Fixed missing variable for chibi cum position in Luna events.
* Fixed Cho chibi not leaving the room properly.
* Fixed misspelled variable name in one of Hermione’s event.
* Fixed achievements problem if you have played developer build in the past.
* Fixed sprites positioning in some Luna events.
* Fixed Cho mentioning Cedric looking at her skirt while not wearing a skirt.
* Fixed backgrounds in some Luna CG.
* Fixed tentacle event for Hermione.
* Improved/Fixed quidditch practice match dialogues to clear up some confusion.
* Fixed spelling errors.
* Added new dress for Luna.
* Added new short hairstyle for Luna
* Added blowjob scenes for Luna.
* Added sex scenes for Luna. (Threesome included)
* Reworked old sexy scenes to bring them inline with new events style.
* After repeating a favour enough times, Luna will return to your office with the next favour. Afterwards that favour will be unlocked in the menu with more events to play.
* Reworked Cho content from scratch.
* Added new introduction quest for Cho.
* Added ability to train Cho in Quidditch (yes Captain!)
* Reworked Cho’s Quidditch content to be more interactive.
* Added new broom pose.
* Added compatible clothes for broom pose.
* Added first Quidditch match against Hufflepuff. (match 1/3)
* Added Quidditch match CG images.
* Added new personal favours:
– Talk to me.
– Inspect her body.
* Added new public requests:
– Flirt with the teams.
– Manipulate the enemy.
* Reworked Cho body images. (Her face layers will be updated in a later patch.)
* Replaced old school uniform with a new one.
* Replaced old quidditch set with a new one.
* Adjusted some clothing pieces to fit the new body better.
* Added new wardrobe items: cat ears, witch’s hat, reading glasses, basic earring, blush makeup, pubic&breast tattoo, piercings and pubic hair.
* Added new cheerleader outfit set + new hairstyle.
* Added new gifts responses.
* Added Cho into new wardrobe system that allows you to:
* Mix&Match pieces freely.
* Dye every piece of clothing seperately. (Each clothing has defined amount of colorable layers)
* Save/Load outfits.
* Import outfits from PNG files or clipboard.
* Export outfits to PNG files with customizable preview or clipboard.
* Outfits space is unlimited.
* Use the Screenshot Studio for posing.
* Added standing chibi images for Cho.
* Added flying chibi images for Cho.
* Added mirror story that includes hermione stealing other girls panties and have some lesbian action. (Based on story written by WaxerRed)
* Changes in whoring requirements for some events.
* New work event. (Check cardgame section for details)
* Expanded chitchats.
* Added a small tutoring introduction event for Hermione when summoning her for the first time.
* Updated Hermione’s witch outfit. A 2nd version can now be unlocked after talking to Tonks.
* Removed Hermione’s book pose from the wardrobe.
* Removed permanent large breasts options when using her “breast enlargement” potions. (Sacrificies must be made)
* Removed color options for Hermione’s and Tonks’ wardrobe (they will be added back once their wardrobes have been updated.)
* Tier 2 of girl cards has been unlocked, cards will change after beating first three challenges. (Sorry for teasing you guys)
* Expanded the game with three more challenges in the form of wagers.
* Challenges have unique sets of rules such as:
– Reversed (Instead of a higher number, you need to have the lowest number to take over a card.)
– Hidden (The hidden rule means that a certain amount of cards in your enemies deck will be hidden.)
– Sudden Death (If your game ends in a draw you pick up the cards that are shown in your colour and play again.)
– Double (If the card you put down has the same number facing at least 2 other cards (Rather than higher/lower) you’ll take over those cards.)
– Random (Your or opponent’s deck is selected randomly from the available cards.)
* Each new cardgame match has few requirements before your opponents agree to do a wager with you, they also have different outcomes and unique rewards:
– Snape: Offers you a random item from his personal stash.
– Twins: Offer you a weekly cut of their profits.
– Hermione: Offers to work for you or if you play your ‘cards’ right she could offer her body instead.
* Added Hogwarts crest decoration.
* Added black owl skin.
* Moved hat decorations back into the shop, they cost 1 token each.
* Added achievement system into the game.
* Achievements are seperate from the save files and are persistent (Meaning, once unlocked they stay unlocked).
* Currently there’s 30 achievements in total, 8 of them being secrets.
* After unlocking an achievement you’ll receive a popup message.
* You can sort achievements by their unlocked flag or alphabetically.
– Mirror of Erised-:
* Reworked Room of Requirements intro, added new background image, new music, new mirror supporting chibi animations and image changes.
* New mirror story ‘Panty Raid’ (check Hermione section for details)
* Improved ‘Anal pirate’ story by adding sound effects, music and transitions.
* Improved “Whose points” story to include music and sound effects.
* Improved favours icons/indicators.
* Improved chibis code allowing moving them in XY direction instead of just X.
* Improved text boxes w/ new background.
* Improved menus styling.
* Improved main menu (added candle and fire animations, Hermione face animations, new logo)
* Improved reward window popup.
* Improved office background images.
* Added chibi clothing piles for better immersion.
* Added Gallery Feature that lets you replay the ball scenes.
* Added new game area – Quidditch pitch
* Added character class system allowing dynamic image changes (colours, poses etc.), automatic icons and mannequin generation, multiple equip items layering with no limitation and ease of use.
* Added a framework for character posing and background manipulations. (Screenshot Studio)
* Added a multithread solution for image whitespace crop calculations.
* Added a colorpicker supporting full RGB colour range and alpha channel changes.
* Added a game version check that will inform you once there’s an update available. (Check is performed once every 24 hours during game initialization phase.)
* Added a fallback mechanism that will return blank image instead of throwing an error and interrupting the player.
* Added similar fallback mechanism for missing/wrong call labels.
* Added old game files detector with a warning screen.
* Added a Ren’py version check (7.2.0+ is the new minimum) when one decides to use Ren’py launcher instead of the official game executable.
* Added Save compatibility check (Groundwork for future save compatibility patches)
* Added an option allowing to change colour and outline of the text for the textboxes.
* Added a nightmode only option that forces the user interface to be displayed in gray at all times.
* QoL change for the door summoning menu, you can now click/tap outside of the window to close it.
* QoL changes for android version of the game including new button masks and layouts.
* Reworked puzzle box minigame, it now has a new puzzle image and requires 150 moves (instead of 300) to be able to break it.
* Broken into NASA.
* Allocated more VRAM the game can use. (The current maximum is 1024mb, previously was 300mb).
* Updated the game to Ren’py version 7.2.2
* Updated in-game credits.
* Code cleanup, refactoring & optimizations.
* Added missing chibi/sprites switch into the preference menu.
* Added missing game difficulty switch in the top-left menu.
* Fixed a bug when opening puzzle box through cheat menu didn’t jump to correct label.
* Fixed bunch of spelling errors.
* Fixed all Cho missing images problems.
* Fixed map screen on Android.
* Fixed desk screen on Android.
* Fixed owl post button on Android.
* Fixed infamous “cannon start an interaction in the middle of an interaction” bug on Android.
* Fixed multiple cardgame bugs.
* Fixed wrong callback in Hermione’s Public Shaming menu.
* Fixed after credits letter.
* Fixed broken easteregg in the deck builder.
* Fixed missing chibi in some mirror stories.
– A new cardgame has gained popularity at Hogwarts!
* You will receive an owl with your starter deck at day 26.
* 3 oponents.
* 8 story-driven duels.
* 54 cards. (11 of them have 4 variations each depending on Genie’s skill level.)
* Get tokens to buy cool rewards!
* New room decoration items.
* An exclusive outfit reward you can buy for Hermione! (with Tokens)
* …more to come in the future!
– Added a new mirror story.
* You can now convince Hermione to keep selling you favours even when Gryffindor is in the lead, just make sure her “obedience” meter is high enough.
* Hermione received a title rework! She will now react and comment on the idea of being called a muffin or something.
* Minor improvements to Hermione’s tentacle scene (Music, Transitions,…).
* Added a Misty cosplay outfit (fully customizable!), available at the store.
* New basic lingerie set (+ 15 color variants), available at the store.
* Two variants of a new sexy lingerie set (+ 15 color variants each), available at the store.
* New Micro bikini set (+ 15 color variants), available at the store.
* New party outfit (+ 15 color variants), unlocked by a random summon event.
* Improved body, face, hair, and some clothing items.
* New muggle clothing (Three new tops, a new skirt, and stockings).
* New stewardess outfit.
### General ###
– Updated main menu:
* Replaced Patreon button.
* Added Discord button.
* Added credits page.
* Removed “help” menu button.
* Added delete save button in the save menu.
– Added new preference options (Autosave, custom cursor, save deletion warning, UI hints toggle)
– Revamped user interface:
* Removed old points displayables and replaced them with thematic banners instead.
* point distribution lag at every new day/night could be removed thanks to this.
* Banners vertical positioning indicates the house placement, you can click on them to display points instead.
* Added quick action buttons for sleep, work, inventory, statistics.
* Pressing Shift+L allows you to move day/gold and house points indicators freely on X axis. (Yay customizations!)
* All interactive elements display hints when hovered at. (optional)
* Added new mouse cursor. (optional)
– Inventory and gift menu changes:
* New Inventory for Genie.
* Moved Quest items into inventory screen/gift menus.
* You can now gift items to Cho, Astoria, and Tonks.
* New user interface for inventory and gift screens.
– Revamped desk menu:
* Watch: Displays time of the day, weather and allows you to skip time.
* Crystal ball: Displays descriptions of the elements hovered at.
* Book: Opens book menu.
* Papers: Work.
* Doubled the resolution of the map image.
* Added animations.
* Improved/redrawn buttons.
* Tissues box: Funsies.
* Bottom middle part of the screen allows you to close the menu. (ESC and RMB works too!)
* Cards: Opens deck builder. (cardgame)
– Implemented hotkeys:
* Added hotkeys for:
* map (m), work (w), sleep (s), fap (f), books (b), inventory (i), stats (c).
* Close image menus with ESCAPE and RMB.
* Hide chatbox with H and MMB.
* Added hotkeys to all legacy menus (1-9).
* Added hotkeys list to preference menu. (Temporally not editable)
– Added three new soundtracks (Clothing store, Weasley’s store, Wardrobe)
– Added colorpicker (Currently used in the easteregg but it will see more use in the next update)
### Improvements ###
* Added simple color backgrounds for the display Characters screen (green, white, black, etc.)
* Added more Stat-Screen stats & Qol additions.
* Added a rollback pause in the stores, preventing unintended action.
* Added image prediction and caching to often used images. (Prelude to even further optimizations in the future)
* Optimized over ~1900 PNG files to reduce the game size and loadtimes. (More files on the way!)
### Bugfixes ###
* Fixed a bug in the store menus causing one of the screens to stick after using a close button.
* Fixed missing image files.
* Fixed variables not displaying correctly in some scenes.
* Fixed public requests not unlocking properly after reading books.
* Fixed mirror stories not being accessible/broken.
* Removed one unusable item from the cupboard rummaging list.
* … and more.
Release date: 30 December, 2022
Genre: ADV, Anal sex, Animation, Big tits, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Oral Sex, School, Striptease, Tiny tits
Developer / Publisher: Sad Crab Сompany
Platform: Windows / Linux / Android
Version: 1.44.4 + New Extras Pack
Size: 684 MB
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However just imagine if
you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, “pop”!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips,
this website could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field.
Imagine a history like this But with Darling in the franxx
I think it is a good idea
when comes the update for different languages for example poland . germany or can you add your own languages?
How do you get those scenes when snape fuck hermione or cums on her?