A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex…
— Fixed a game breaking issue with Neil’s chat that caused the replies to be out of sync with Neil and MC. If your save file has this issue, restart from episode 9 to fix it.
— Fixed a game breaking issue where importing multiple saves during one game caused duplicated entries of lists such as Contacts and Bios. If your save file have duplicates of any Bios, I’d recommend restarting that save file from the Import screen of Season 3 again.
— Fixed an issue where the MC name in the scene gallery wasn’t updated to use your MC name.
— Hid the quick menu during the Party Planner mini-game.
— Fixed an issue with Rooster that incorrectly indicated that a new cluck was available after a Josy and Maya event.
— Fixed an issue where you couldn’t win the body shot competition with Becky.
— Fixed an issue with a missing image during a Quinn scene
— Fixed an issue with Rusty’s Bios that said the opposite of what was expected with the mansion mini-game.
— Fixed an issue with the fast travel map in the final free roam event
— Fixed a variable regarding a dialogue with Derek
— Fixed a pet name issue.
— Corrected typos
v0.9.0 [Season 3 Ep.9]
Added Episode 9 that includes
12 2D-art pieces
5 2D-art animations
13 sound effects
– Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
– Corrected typos
– Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
– Removed 6 songs due to a band’s wishes. Favorite lists are reset as a result.
– Overhauled the main menu music player
– Your save file will now show if you have minigames enabled or not. You need to save your game once in v0.9.0 for this to show.
Interlude Season 3:
2 2D-art pieces
2 2D-art animations
18 sound effects
– Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
– Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
– Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
– Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
– Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill’s scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
– Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn’t use the current save name automatically when saving.
– Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
– Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
– Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella’s morning scene in episode 2.
– Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
– Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
– Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
– Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
– Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
– Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
– Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn’t properly reject you.
– Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
– Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
– Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
– Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
– Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
– Corrected typos in episode 8
Fixed a bug where three different clucks weren’t added to the dorm party free roam event.
Fixed a bug where one lewd scene wasn’t replayable in the gallery.
Fixed a bug where Jill’s chat from episode 7 appeared multiple times.
Fixed a bug where the Skip transitions setting in preferences was reversed.
Fixed a bug with the path minigames in all episodes, which caused the minigame to fail too easily when hovering the start area.
Fixed a bug with a Quinn scene
Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t receive money from playing Shuffle on the old phone
Fixed a bug where Swyper chats would crash if you opened them during free roam events without available Swyper chats.
Fixed a cosmetic issue with the end report for Sage.
Fixed an issue where MCs name didn’t show in a lewd scene.
Corrected typos in episode 8
24 2D-art pieces
31 sound effects
Upgraded Ren’Py version to 7.4.10
Updated functionality for viewing special renders in the Rewards app.
Redesigned the game menus.
Removed the splash screen due to performance issues
Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before.
Fixed a rare bug with Brawler that caused four options that resulted in a miss to show at once.
Fixed a bug with the math tests that displayed the wrong grade when cheating.
Fixed a bug with the bar mixing menu in episode 7.
Fixed a rare bug with the mansion mini-game.
Fixed cosmetic bugs with the phone.
Fixed an issue with the “Previously on Being a DIK” section for episode 7.
Fixed a bug with reaching turn 100 in Triple Tile.
Fixed an issue where the MC didn’t get the right avatar in the Bios app.
Fixed an issue with Rooster images not being closed with the middle-mouse button on the old phone.
Fixed an issue where Brandi was named Brian in her dialogue.
Fixed a Bios issue with Josy.
Fixed an issue where Madame Rose was misplaced in alphabetical order in the Bios app.
Fixed an issue where the Madame Rose intro was played after each choice when visiting her using the phone.
Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug where the new phone, mainly Rooster, would cause an exception for subsurfaces, for a subset of players.
– Fixed a bug where Shuffle would give you unlimited money.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
– Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
– Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
– Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
– Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade’s phone chat in episode 7.
– Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn’t bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
– Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
Added Episode 7 that includes
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
20 sound effects
– During free roam events, any progress made in phone apps will be saved when saving the game.
– Fixed a bug that caused a conflict between entering save names, pet names and other inputs.
– Any illegal characters typed for your save name will be removed immediately to avoid getting a blank save name.
– The experience allocation in the mansion mini-game now indicates where you added % for the current round.
– Experience doesn’t reset when purchasing perks in the mansion mini-game.
– You can now subtract allocated experience points in the mansion mini-game using the right mouse button.
– The fast travel option is now persistent instead of a local save variable.
– Lowered the intro splash screen volume and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
– Set the power save option to be disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
– Updated the money system backend.
– Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
– Added a presplash loading image.
– Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
– Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
– The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
– The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– The save/load menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
– To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There’s an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
– Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
– Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
– Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill’s piano scene wouldn’t play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn’t Sage’s fuck buddy.
– Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn’s text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill’s chat first.
– Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
– Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn’t show Moria appearing.
– Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
– Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
– Corrected typos in episodes 1-6
– Fixed a bug with Episode 6 gender class that could happen if you didn’t play mini-games.
– Fixed a bug with the episode report for Sage.
– Fixed a bug that didn’t show season 2 perfect classes in the episode report.
– Updated pricing of Experience and Dumpster in the mansion minigame.
– Corrected typos
Added Episode 6 that includes
25 sound effects
– Added a fast travel system for free roam events. It can be turned off in Preferences and is only active for a subset of free roam events starting episode 6.
– Updated code for affinity and DIK status calculations.
– Added an optional text box mode with an opacity slider to the preferences menu. Text legibility is improved by enabling this mode, but you will get centered text and a low opacity black text box when playing the game.
– Removed the option Rollback side from preferences, due to redundancy.
– Fixed bad variable names, episode 1-5, overriding a python library.
– Your affinity will now be displayed in conjunction with major choices.
– Fixed a bug with the number of scenes displayed in the Stats app that could be unlocked in episode 5.
– Fixed a misalignment issue of the gallery for an Episode 5 mixed special render.
– Revamped the episode title and ending overlays for episodes 1-6.
– Made cosmetic changes to the episode stat report for episodes 1-6.
– Revamped the Reward app.
– Revamped the Scenes app.
– When unlocking a special render, the character you unlocked a render for will have an exclamation mark in the Rewards app.
– Fixed a bug where writing on Maya in episode 5 would register almost any word as being cute.
– Fixed a faulty button placement of Maya #4 special render in episode 5.
– Corrected typos
Added supporters to the credits list
Fixed a bug that was introduced in v0.5.1, where English tests would fail when cheating.
Fixed a bug where a point wasn’t being credited to MC or Derek in the DIK evaluation.
Fixed a bug with the Bios app where notifications didn’t show for new messages.
Fixed a bug that occasionally caused cheating in English mini-games to fail.
Fixed a bug causing a line being drawn over art when Maya holds a list and changed those renders to fix windowed mode misalignment.
Fixed a bug where Maya #1 special render wouldn’t unlock if you opened the phone immediately after finding it.
Fixed a bug that didn’t reset the keys of Jill’s piano if leaving before finishing playing the song.
Fixed a bug with Rooster, episode 4, where new clucks didn’t display correctly after the cluck of Cathy was deleted.
Added timers that hide the money and special render banners that pop-up and occasionally didn’t disappear during the game.
Tweaked the timer for the painting mini-game. It’s slightly easier to pass the mini-game.
Added supporters to the credits list
Added Episode 5 that includes
18 sound effects
Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella’s home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders. Corrected typos
– Fixed a bug where a wrong render would show when buying from Derek, during his free-roam event in episode 4.
– Fixed a bug in episode 1 where the chat with Josy wouldn’t trigger a dialogue prompt during the date in certain cases.
– Adjusted the difficulty setting for Brawler.
– Added 2 unused animation to a lewd scene (rooftop , episode 4).
– Fixed a bug that caused cheating to fail on the English test in Episode 4.
– Fixed a cosmetic bug with Brawler with text messages after winning a fight multiple times and getting no reward.
– Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash at the Save/Load screen if special characters were used to comment the save.
– Fixed a bug with the phone that displayed your current affinity incorrectly.
– Corrected typos Re-processed an animation in Episode 3 that caused GPU spikes for a subset of GPUs.
– Added two songs to the main menu music list
– Fixed a bug where music didn’t play when replaying a lewd scene in Episode 4.
– Added a tutorial for the tennis mini-game
– Corrected typos
– Changed the scoring of the tennis mini-game.
– Fixed a bug with the quick menu that caused it to change settings when loading a game during mini-games. The quick menu is now treated locally instead of as a persistent variable, meaning that you need to set your preference in every game you start.
– Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost.
– Corrected the credits list with missing supporters
Added Episode 4 that includes
14 sound effects
– Added a new dating app, Swyper.
– Changed the design of the apps Chat and Call
– Changed the design of the Bios app
– Added 14 characters to the Bios app
– Changed the design of Rooster app
– Updated all character avatars to higher quality art
– Fixed a music bug with Envy’s lewd scene in Episode 3.
– Re-encoded all animations Episode 1-3 to increase the quality.
– Fixed a bug where you would get a lewd text from Sage even if you didn’t get her lewd scene.
– Fixed a bug where one digit didn’t show for the vault in Episode 1 if you played with minigames enabled.
– Fixed a bug in Episode 2 where Sarah kissed you even if you lost the CUM-petition.
– Fixed a bug that would change the visibility setting of the Quick Menu after playing Brawler.
– Fixed a bug that would cause the choice box to be too small when deleting all save files and starting the game from scratch.
– Corrected typos of Episodes 1-3
– Added Easy mode to Brawler and a way to reduce the difficulty from within the app.
– Fixed a bug with cross fading of music that caused two tracks to play at once
– Corrected typos
– Reduced the image cache size from 1GB to 300MB, to accommodate for low-end PCs.
– Added detection of modified game data that caused severe game breaking bugs.
Added Episode 3 that includes
9 sound effects
– Added 2 new tile sets for the shuffle mini-game.
– Added 7 new phone backgrounds, unlocked by making different choices in the game.
– Updated the Bios app with new characters and made the code generic.
– Scenes and Rewards can now be replayed/viewed from the main menu.
– Changed the design of Rewards and Scenes menus in Being A DIK.
– Changed the design of the game menus in Being A DIK.
– Changed the design of the skip function and general GUI frames in Being A DIK.
– Changed the design of Save/Load menus, PLEASE NOTE! Old saves will look weird in these menus. You will have to save them again to fix this problem in Being A DIK.
– Changed the design of Quick menus in Being A DIK.
– Added modification of the Quick menus. You can now select which buttons you want to see, also if the quick menu should be enabled, disabled or enabled when hovered.
– Changed the design of choices, tutorials and help messages.
– Changed the design of all free roams in Being A DIK.
– Replaced the Brawler app and the story fights in Episode 1 and 2.
– Added more options for the path mini-game to increase the variety.
– Added 3 new main menu background screens in Being A DIK.
– Conversations and bios will now automatically scroll to the bottom and most recent message.
– Changed the design of several apps and made them generic for future additions.
– Removed the Notes app. The Save comment functionality has been added to the Save screen. You can no longer save a comment about your game.
– Added a new social media app for the phone, “Rooster”.
– Redesigned the Math class in Being A DIK.
– Redesigned the English class and increased the timer duration with 15%.
– Redesigned the Gender studies class in Being A DIK.
– Fixed a bug for the Maya lewd scene where Massive Chicks got the wrong variable. It would show as you fingering Maya in the relationship report even though the scene didn’t unlock.
– Fixed an erroneous answer in the Episode 2 Math test.
– Fixed errors with the relationship report that caused the wrong messages to be displayed for Maya and Sage.
– Fixed a bug with the music app that had the wrong path for the song wings.mp3
– Fixed a bug with the free roam at Isabella’s home where you would jump to the wrong room after playing brawler or shuffle.
– Fixed a bug with unlocking the Pet names app that occurred when playing the game for the first time.
– Fixed several typos. Thanks for reporting them to me.
– Added a prompt when stealing money in Jill’s dorm.
– Made the Vault digits, found during free roam, colored so it will be easier to spot them.
– Changed music during tests to be less intrusive.
Episode 2: 4413
Episode 3: 3985
Episode 4: 0421
Episode 5: 4226
Episode 6: 4463
Episode 7: 1159
Episode 8: 3211
Dialogue that gives you more points is colored green
Phone text messages that give you points are bordered green
Answers shown for tests
Cheat Menu that lets you edit Points
Unlocking all Scenes/Rewards
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name “brandy.being.a.dik” And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]
Release date: 18 December, 2022
Genre: 3DGC, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance
Developer / Publisher: DrPinkCake (Other Games: Acting Lessons)
Platform: Windows / Linux / Android
Version: 0.8.2 Full + Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery MODs + Save + walkthrough + Season 3 Episode 9 v0.9.1 + Gallery Unlocker + Multi Mod + Saves + Compressed
Language: English +
Italian, Deutsch, Spanish Translation [Install patch]
Size: 6.93 GB / 18.9 GB / 1.7 Gb [Compressed Season 3 Ep.9]