Under Control is a visual novel that is in a very early stage of development, you will start controlling the life of a young man who wants to break with everything and start a new life. You can explore and manage your time as you wish, as well as improve your skills that can help you make decisions that will change the course of the story. But not everything is what it seems. You will discover a dark secret that will change everything.
Completion of Veronica’s Third Night Event: First part of the event fully developed.
Lip Sync Animation System (English Only): Introduced a new feature for character animation.
Tamara Event 1.
Hanna Event 1.
Cynthia Event 1.
Jazzmin’s Shower Event: Featuring two different versions displayed randomly.
Inventory Interface: Added a new interface to view the character’s inventory.
New Inventory Items:
VIP Card for TRT.
New Event in Cynthia’s Workshop: New storyline development.
New Missions with Cynthia: Available for players to engage with.
Dynamic Interactions with Cynthia: Based on the outcome of her missions.
Tamara’s Hot Tub Event: A new interactive experience.
Notification Function: Receive messages from other characters triggering related events.
Main Menu Background Animations: Enhanced and diversified.
Animation Speed Control: Added functionality to speed up or slow down animations.
New Area in Cynthia’s Workshop: Expanding the playable space.
Daytime Access to Cynthia’s House: No longer limited to night visits.
New Status Panel Events:
TRT Event with new character Gabriela.
Pinger Event with Herd.
New Support Button in Main Menu: Option to support via Subscribestar alongside Patreon.
Event Launch Errors: Fixed issues in Henry2 and Jennifer1 events.
Jeanne’s Events (1 & 3): Addressed existing bugs.
Conversation Panel Font Size: Improved functionality to maintain consistent font size.
Mission Guide and Wiki: Corrected errors for Herd’s event and Hanna 2.
Save System Tweaks: Minor fixes applied for better stability.
Event Bugs: Resolved issues in Jeanne 1 and Hanna 1 events.
Writing Speed Configuration: Fixed an issue preventing saving of this setting.
Workshop and Cynthia’s House Redesign: Aesthetic and functional enhancements.
Save File Management: Revised for better compatibility with previous game versions.
Conversation Code Overhaul: May lead to new animation errors due to deep coding changes.
Interface Adjustments: Tweaks made in various windows for a smoother experience.
STATUS Panel Image Quality: Upgraded the size and quality for character event images.
LSCards Betting Limit: Increased to allow higher stakes.
Updated Logos (Patreon and Twitter)
Text and Interface Corrections: Minor improvements for clarity and usability.
Acknowledgements Update: Refreshed to reflect current contributions.
Jazzmin’s Events Postponed: Due to a significant bug affecting roommate management, all events related to Jazzmin are temporarily on hold.
Animation Speed Feature Bug: New issue discovered causing frame skips in some animations; currently unresolved.
Lip Sync Animation Issue on Android Devices: Animations based on vertical synchronization are proving to be too demanding for some Android devices. Efforts are underway to optimize these files. However, users may currently experience some synchronization errors.
- Now you can progress through conversations just by pressing the spacebar, making it easier to play with one hand.
- New event to continue the main story, introducing Herd and Paul for the first time.
- New event with Veronica. (This event is not compatible with savegames from versions prior to 0.1.17A.)
- Added a new information button on the PC to view event requirements, locations, and recommendations.
- New interactions with Jazzmin at home. (Delayed due to errors found)
- New event management system in Unity, which will allow me to create better and faster events in any language.
- Access to the TRT location.
- New object to be used in TRT area.
- New minor event in the TRT. (Where the new object acquired in Veronica 5 event can be used)
- Added new help button for the lock-pick mini-game.
- Added new help button for the Agility mini-game.
- Added new help button for the LSCards game.
- Special Recognition: In the Acknowledgements section, a new medal for special mentions has been added, for all those who are no longer Patreon but have made significant contributions to the project.
- To fix bugs that were carried over from versions 0.1.13 and 0.1.14 I recommend starting a new game, as many bugs are carried over from those versions. (For now, game saves from previous versions are still supported.).
- Improvements in the performance of the Gallery.
- Improved animations, I have improved the fluidity and many animations have been recreated to look more natural.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow the player to leave the cafeteria when he wanted to start the first event with Jazzmin.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jazzmin to be in several places at the same time, because she was always asleep on the sofa.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Jazzmin 1 event to repeat constantly.
- Fixed a bug that marked a mission available in Coffee Shop even when there is no mission available.
- Fixed a bug that let you see the start of previous animations when loading a new one.
- Fixed an error that generated information conversations, like those that appear after failing the lockpick or agility mini-game dozens of times, ending with the resources of mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug where the shopping menu of the empty room remained open or locked in some cases
- An error in the closing times of Pinger, Powfit and the Coffee shop has been corrected.
- Fixed an error in LSCards that could match in games that did not accept bets even when the player asked to search for games with bets.
- Fixed a bug that could not detect when someone presses the buttons in the mini agility game.
- Fixed an internal error in the event system that could cause the repetition of events or agility tests when not appropriate.
- Most Update() functions have been removed to avoid freezes on devices with fewer resources and on Android.
- Changed the Dexterity lvl 2 requirement from Tamara 1 event, now it will only ask for Dexterity lvl 1.
- Reduced options that led to nothing in night events.
- Changes in the triggers of the events that occur at home to improve game performance (Henry, Jennifer, and Veronica).
- Changed the size of the salon video console panel to make it easier to use on mobile devices.
- Improved visibility of pending events. Also added a link to the wiki in case more information is needed about a specific event.
- Redesigned the size of the Gallery slots in the main menu.
- Improved the Agility mini-game, now it detects better the keystrokes / clicks and the level affects more intensely the time of each button.
- Recreated the Jeanne 2 event due to errors in rendering and animations.
- Minor corrections in texts and interface.
- Updated the acknowledgements
Thank you for your patience.
Release date: 1 December, 2023
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, big ass, big tits, romance, teasing, sandbox, point & click, management, mobile game
Platform: Windows / Android
Language: English, Spanish, French
Size: 1.10 GB