In general, continuing on through the 1st half of the 2nd semester. Adding a bunch of new endings and achievements.
There’s a lot being added around if you are on academic probation still. How to get back on track, or what happens if you don’t
There’s a lot being added around the engineering, test subject, and bikini barista jobs (maybe more). A few other jobs are changing, the rest will be continuing along in year 2.
You don’t have a mentor this year, but you’ll have a dorm roommate (if you aren’t already in a different living situation). There are several different ones with different personalities, and depending on your situation/personality/choices you or her may or may not get along or have other problems arise because of them.
You’ll have a “buddy” the X-Change program assigns to you – a freshman girl that just changed like you did last year. You’ll help her out, as she adjusts to her new body.
You are taking a Women’s Studies class this semester. Your professor is concerned about some of the things going on at the university. You might help, hinder, or ignore her efforts to look into it.
There’s some additional content around Eta Lambda Phi (the tame sorority)
Additions (and a few changes to early parts), particularly if Faith is your mentor and you are trying to stay pure, or if you were but then failed at it.
Several new relationship possibilities, as well as continuations of existing ones.
A few other things (on certain paths): Dylan (your brother) dabbles more with X-Change, you interact with “X-Change Purple” users, There’s a sorority/Greek week competition you might participate in.
This extends the story out to your return at the end of summer, just before you start your sophomore year. It also adds 10 additional endings (to the 4 that were already there).
– There is now an achievement tracking system. This persists between games/saves. It is in browser-local storage, so if you clear that or are in incognito mode, then it will reset when you close your browser. You can also export/import it manually if you want to save it beyond that. There is also an option to clear it if you want.
– Your character is now assigned a name (from popular US names from about 18 years ago), or you can change the name to whatever you like. This name is included in the save file description in case you want to have multiple characters going on and remember which save is for which one.
– A preselected “package” of options is selected for your character based on what sort of a student you are. You can choose this or select manually as before. What type of student you are also influences the change of which mentor you are assigned, if you don’t pick on yourself.
– Made the original birth control implant option much more prone to failure on activation and added a second 100% certain one, but that one triggers side effects.
– Many internal changes
– Added an alternate testing protocol for the test subject ‘special project’ if you have a denial side effect
– Fixes to various other combination of scenarios that didn’t quite make sense. (ex: getting arrested while in a chastity belt)
1.13.00 (HTML + imagepack) – Added Part 13 Finishing out freshman year. Added three additional ending paths. Numerous fixes for various combinations of events and other fixes to earlier parts
(I know the file is getting quite large, I’ve included an upgrade link this time that just has the images that changed since 1.12, though in this case that is also rather large. I’ll try to include a similar link for future releases as well.)
1.12.07 (Student X-Change Program HTML PATCH ONLY) – Spring break chastity issue was affecting more than I’d thought, fixed it for other keyholders also.
1.12.06 (Student X-Change Program HTML PATCH ONLY) – Fixed issue at spring break if with Veronia and in chastity belt, changed to allow engineering special project if trying to get pregnant (and fixed a small bug with that scene)
1.12.05 (Student X-Change Program HTML PATCH ONLY) – Fixed bug with spring break when dating Peter, fixed error message when on bar scene meeting Mistress Kate, error when Kate trains you to be dominate