E2 Day 3 – Fixes & Release
Spend the day with Selina in this brand new day release for Nerd Adventure Episode 2.
The latest update for the Nerd Adventure series includes;
+ 4 New Scenes
+ 1 Animation
+ New lighting techniques
+ 2 New Locations
Post-BETA fixes include
– Mushrooms now have a blip indicating their locations
– Fixed bug with gallery where crashing would occur
– Ability to skip minigame added
– Added map
– File size shrunk considerably
– Android version now available
Episode 2 [v.0.2] Changes in this version are;
+ Over 100 new renders;
+ 6 New Scenes
+ 3 Bonus Photos
+ New Map Areas
+ Bug Fixes
We are now committing fully to Keepin’ It In College for the next release, so keep your eyes peeled for information as well as polls and more regarding the new game!
Episode 2 [v0.1] Here is the BETA release version for Nerd Adventure Episode 2 (Version 1). This version of the game is a continuation from the last version, however, it is on a new file, so it is recommended you play the previous version first before downloading this one.
The reason for this one being named as “Episode 2” is due to how the game has progressed, with scene quality being a lot higher, and a new writer now being on board, so the writing side of the game has also improved massively. It is also classed as a new “in-game week”, therefore I thought it’d be best to split the versions to avoid the file size getting even larger.
– Animations are now in the game!
– Bus stops can now be used to fast travel around the map, removing some of the “grind” aspect of the game.
– 1600 screen resolution for higher quality scenes
For android why only episode 2? Where’s episode 1?