– 292 new renders.
– Progress in Jessica’s journalist career, lesbian and faithful content.
– There’s basically no straight cheating scene in the BETA. I will add one for the full version in the next weeks. There are also no sounds for the moment, no POV shots, and naturally no translations yet. I also want to take a closer look at some of the dialogues and maybe give them a touch or two, but nothing major.
– Make sure not to make saves in the BETA, because when I add everything and make all changes the saves you’ve made may no longer work. If that happens, or your old saves don’t work, make sure to check the README for info on how to quickly skip dialogues.
You need to activate the Male POV to see the new 79 renders out of 82.
– Changes on the scene with Mr. Parker. It plays slightly differently if on Day 4 Jessica let Parker be more dominant or not.
– Small changes to Jessica’s reaction on the scene with the birthday boy if she’s been faithful to Conner so far.
– Added choice during the scene with the birthday boy. Jessica can let him clean her leg with the paper, or make him lick it.
– Added the scene with Conner at the restaurant
– Added the last scene with Conner
– Added some POV shots around Day 10
The small update is ready,[ I’ll publish it in a couple of hours. It will go through the various tiers as usual, but I’ll shorten the delay to just one day. So Pt patrons tomorrow, Au the day after, and so on.] Keep in mind that it is a short one, just one scene basically. If Jessica doesn’t go out with Parker and his friend, she gets to visit her neighbors and have some fun there.
There are two branching paths at the end, one is completely empty, the other has a nice scene with a few branches in it. Both will have more content added, either as a mid update, or in the next one.
I added the option to copy the displayed text to the clipboard, with a small button on the bottom right of the text area. It can serve those who need some Google Translate help every now and then.
“The current version is BETA, because I didn’t have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
Make sure to keep some saves on the yellow screens at the beginning of each day, just in case. Those seem to work without issues. All my saves from the previous version worked fine, but if you see some problems let me know. Not that I can solve them, but at least it may give me a hint what’s causing them.”
This is the final version of Update 0.25. It ends a little abruptly, because I want to have one more quick event at the end. As usual, I’ll either add it during the month, or leave it for the next update.
I noticed issues with the old saves, and I still have no idea what’s causing them. But I also noticed that saves made during the Day screens work perfectly. So if you want to make sure you have secure saves for future versions, make some saves during those yellow screens at the beginning of each day.
As usual, don’t forget the POV options in the Preferences. And if you don’t like some of the audio channels, you just have to lower the volume (MUSIC for Music, SOUND for audio effects, VOICES for the sex moans).
I’ll update the walkthrough later tonight.
It’s a BETA version, there’s too much parts of the script I’m not perfectly happy with, but it will do for now. I’ll make the changes tomorrow, if you want to wait a bit. It’s just cosmetic changes on the script, and if someone finds any bug.
You can save during this Day 8, but when the final version is ready, make sure to replace the saves, because after the changes tomorrow they may not work for future releases.
Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News v0.20
Days 6 (Saturday) and 7 (Sunday).
Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News v0.15
Finished the last event.
Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News v0.15 BETA
I added only the first event, since the other two choices in the update are rather clear. I’ll insert everything when the final version is ready.
Added a scene to the end in Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News.
why the download gets stopped after 50%?
Checked it out. Everything downloaded fine. Try to download from the mirror.
The game doesn’t work. Operating system Windows 10 64 bit. Error screenshot – http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/12.1612615115.jpg
Maybe you downloaded the incomplete archive with the game? Check that the size is 1.18 GB. Checking for Win 10/64 bit. Everything is working!
The archive size is really 1.18 GB. But the game still doesn’t work. I even recorded a short video with the archive size by unpacking it and trying to start the game – https://mega.nz/file/Ueo12QJR#I2IvPB5sn99zPCXJdtr5mLOjD41yhXFz7xCUCHgifC4
I looked. Everything is correct. But I have never seen such an error before. This is an individual case. If I can find a solution to the problem, I’ll let you know. And you, if possible, try on another device
This is my first encounter with this problem too. The previous version of this game worked without problems. I have already checked on the other two devices with the Windows 7 operating system and the error persists. I even downloaded the game from three different sites and still got the same error. This is really a mystery.