You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical and erotical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it’s everything you could have imagined…but nothing you expected!
2 Locate and launch the executable.
3 Click on “Start Game” from the main menu.
4 Click the “Apply Now” button the the laptop screen.
5 Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6 Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7 Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will “roll back” the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you’ve changed your mind).
8 Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9 Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you’ve already seen. Alternatively, you can select “Start Skipping” from the preferences menu.
For those who haven’t been following along on Discord, I took a little time to do some “graphics maintenance.” Essentially, I wanted to take a little time to make sure my tools were in good order and my files were organized.
In more detail, this included…
Software updates — With some help from people on the related Discord, I made sure my studio plug-ins and other tools were up-to-date (hopefully solving some of the issues I was encountering). I’ve added a few new plug-ins as well, which look like they’ll be helpful.
Organizing character files — This one was long overdue. Even though I’d made a directory of the models for the 40+ characters I’ve used in the game, they get regular tweaks and costume changes, and before long, I end up with folders filled with files that just have random number/character strings for names.
I worked backward through everything chronologically and named and organized the files so that I knew which files were the most recent ones for each of the characters.
Organizing maps and props — In my attempt to get better educated on my tools, I found some functionality that I’d previously overlooked; namely that I can organize studio items into folders.
Whenever I’d download new props or locations, I’d been at the mercy of wherever the creators categorized the items, meaning I’d often have a hard time tracking things down, or might’ve completely forgotten about things I hadn’t come across since installing.
I’ve been able to clean that up a bit, making folders for things like rooms, beach props, drink models, etc. This will make me much more likely to use these things in renders, since trying to track down an item won’t break my workflow and take large amounts of time.
Character update prep — Thanks to an assortment of new tools, I now have the ability to make real-time adjustments to characters under studio lighting conditions, rather than having to port back and forth between the studio and character maker. This presents a good opportunity to not only fine-tune how characters look in renders, but I can actually work on them while they’re positioned next to other cast members to see how they all fit together.
This is something that I’ll likely work on a little bit at a time, but I wanted to do some of the basic setup work. Part of this included building a studio file with a height guide so that I can see how tall everyone is. The results were…different than I expected.
continues to get more of the game working with the updated schedule system, along with some other fixes.
I wasn’t really looking to tackling the clinic in depth, as I’m sure that’s a section which needs some considerable time devoted to it, but I did want to see if I could get it functional again. That meant converting the scenes over to the new standard (should prevent errors when checking if Holly is available) and making sure it’s using the new time variables instead of the old ones.
At the very least, it doesn’t appear to be causing crashes for me now.
I’ve gone through a fixed a lot of scene criteria issues that were making weird things happen, like refusing Scarlet’s quest-line causing it to jump ahead, instead.
Lots of other little “band-aid fixes” to help smooth things out for the time being, such as some tweaks to get the clothing manager behaving a bit better.
What’s changed in Interns Of Ecstasy Island:
Updated engine to Ren’Py version 7.4.9. Maybe this will help for those having crashes?
Reworked save file update system for new format.
Converted clinic events over to the new system.
Combined each of Holly’s clinic and beach chat events into single events with alternate intros based on location.
Fixed issue where clinic option was disappearing after visiting once.
Adapted 1 Rodney scene to show more appropriate background graphics when viewed at poolside.
Added time check to poolside hangout options to prevent evening events from occurring during the day.
Updated clothing manager to use new schedule system to tell what type of clothing is required.
Fixed bugs that were preventing game from acknowledging that the PC had met Chastity.
Minor review and update of scene criteria.
Fixed bug where declining modeling with Scarlet was firing off her secondary storyline.
Additional updates to room info widget to use new schedule system to show if PC is working in the next block or not.
Minor changes to clothes manager to use updated schedule variables when deciding which scenes to play.
Injected clothing manager into appropriate Day 4 events to help prevent redundant scenes.
Added missing “wevent_poolside_001_part2” event object.
Attempted to make Cynthia deliver swimwear *before* the first time PC can wear it, rather than after.
Cynthia delivering swimwear scene should now only play once.
Time remaining for morning preparation is now initialized *before* displaying the indicator.
Prevented PC from being able to change clothes if they didn’t return to the room.
The PC playing with herself in front of the mirror now causes time to pass.
Misc typo corrections.
Updated engine to Ren’Py 7.4.6
Updated nearly all game variables, removing them from init blocks. (This was causing values to change whenever the game reloaded, breaking a whole lot of things. Game intro image of the PC should work properly now, thanks to this change.)
Most game events (304 scenes) have been converted to a class system. These events include work, free time, mini-work, after work, dreams, special events.
All existing scenes have been given priority levels to make sure less important scenes won’t play until all of the more important ones have been seen.
All existing scenes have been tagged with the focal character of that scene (if any).
Some scenes have been given special tags to help categorize them (meeting an NPC, a body TF event, etc.)
A few two-part scenes have actually been split up into two parts now, rather than faking it as they did in the previous builds.
Code for playing scenes now automatically marks whether they’ve been viewed by the player (done manually by me prior to this).
Main game schedule has been completely rebuilt and has more consistent time tracking.
Special events for each time block can now be scheduled up to one day into the future, and the scene pickers check to see if something is already scheduled before choosing an event.
Partial work done on expanding how Club and Poolside free-time visits work. Guest approaches are now removed from the event themselves, and a crude “hangout” option has been added, allowing the player to choose to spend time with an NPC who has events available. More options to come.
Quick and dirty end game stat menu added. Displays indoctrination/obedience percentage and number of sexual encounters.
Room background now automatically changes based on time of day.
Room menu graphic tied into new system and show now show more-accurate time of day.
New Mallory sprite and meeting CGs. (Long overdue)
Not everything has been converted, and some sections of the game are still using old code. In particular, guest approach and sex events have yet to be updated.
Clinic visits and anything having to do with Holly haven’t been touched. No idea how they behave in the current build.
Some work has been done on the phone system, but it hasn’t been tested yet.
There appears to be an issue where Cynthia doesn’t always drop off swimwear in time for the PC to use. This can result in the wardrobe menu being unavailable.
Some scenes still appear to play twice.
Swimwear special effects have not yet been updated to work with this version.
Due to problems with changing all the variables, some avatar graphics may not work properly.
Interns Of Ecstasy Island v0.291
Updated game engine to version 7.4.4
Corrected “Holly” variable name to “holly” to fix text interpolation issues
Stopped request for Cynthia to pierce PC’s ears from repeating if rejected
Addressed continuity error – Scarlet meeting at club can only be seen prior to Hanson’s arrival
Interns Of Ecstasy Island v0.280
-New scene for first week: beach binoculars
-Partial rewrite of morning body chance notice. New “avatar” graphics to go with them.
-Quick rewrite of body transformation system. Hopefully better gradual TF.
-Repair and additions to wardrobe system, including some error handling. Selections might actually be remembered now…
-Major code cleanup and reorganization pass (to help Twi with porting to new backend system).
-Bug fix: Revisions to Cynthia’s morning code to restore dressing sequences.
-Bug fix: Fixed bug preventing Cyn from properly assessing PC’s bra size.
-Bug fix: Wardrobe menu should default to unlocked (the player should choose when they don’t want to see it anymore)
-Bug fix: Prioritized 1st sunscreen event for Cynthia, so she hopefully won’t miss it (resulting in the PC getting a sunburn).
-Bug fix: Poolside May event should now recognize if you’ve noticed John but haven’t met him.
-Game “balancing”: Added delay to prevent eye color TF from being done in one day.
-Game “balancing”: Halved chance of filler events, to give bigger events greater priority.
• New CGs added to Dave modeling scene.
• Fixed issue with “[partner_name]” variable appearing in text.
• Adjusted sex scenes so that they should take up game time now. (No more back-to-back encounters as if no time had passed.)
• Corrected misc typos and other text issues.
This build introduces the start of the “become a model” path, with photo shoot events available with Scarlet and Dave. You should be able to get started by bumping into Scarlet a few times or by being invited by Gabby.
A bunch of new sex opportunities are available (thanks a lot to guest-writer Thule). I’ve done a quick rewrite of the code that was supposed to handle the PC getting hit on (or intentionally picking up) guests at the club, as the old one clearly wasn’t working properly. There are a handful of new sex events available. Sex with Dave is now a thing, too.
General rundown of what’s new:
• New scenes with Scarlet, leading to modeling opportunities
• Scenes with Dave that spin-off from Scarlet’s
• Multiple new hook-up encounters with guests and coworkers
• New avatar mirror image – should display more often the more the PC has adjusted to their new body
• New sprites for Gabby, Scarlet, Tiffany, John…and a couple new characters
Issues to be aware of:
• Images are still missing for a lot of scenes, especially the sex encounters (which would have been placeholders, anyway).
• Text still needs a polishing pass to get replace “–” with “—” and the like.
• The “wrap party” Scarlet mentions does not yet exist. Sorry.
• Using the phone for repeat hook-ups with random guests hasn’t been restored yet
• Avatar mirror image still has some graphical problems in certain combinations
• Fixed the “holodeck” background bug.
• Fixed bug that prevented Olivia from appearing in the first night bedroom menu.
• Cover image should no longer require game restart to update.
• Address some reported typos and grammatical errors.
• New chain of events for Cynthia + CGs.
• New CGs for incomplete shower scene with Cynthia.
• New scene for Irene and new sprite (likely temporary).
• Added mirror “avatar” CG for new yellow dress outfit.
• New transformation event for eye color.
• Created preliminary haircut mechanics (only with Cynthia helping in the mornings).
• Added timer bar to morning preparation to make it easier to see how long you have to get ready for work.
• Added crude implementation of prep time tracking to mirror masturbation.
• Added slight variations on shower image (reverse pan and slow zoom out).
• Fixed error that was preventing beach party event from happening.
• Fixed issues that were preventing cover image stats from updating with most endings.
• Fixed issue with display of maid uniform for mirror image 2 in Interns Of Ecstasy Island.
Just some minor changes to scheduling and flag checks to prevent Rodney scenes from playing back-to-back.
I’m considering this the “Better than Nothing” release! Not amazing, but I’ve been struggling quite a bit recently.
Content-wise, there are some new scenes for both Scarlet and Rodney (including one WITH both Scarlet and Rodney). There are also a few scenes that hint at things to come.
Code-wise, I did a lot of changes to how Tatum’s scenes are triggered, making it significantly easier to get the threesome scene.
Old saves should work for the most part, but some of Scarlet’s scenes won’t fire if you’ve already viewed her previous scenes (some new flags were added with this version).
Interns Of Ecstasy Island Change List:
• Hanson’s arrival no longer triggers Phase 2, but, instead, now marks the official beginning of Phase 1.
• Changed Phase 1 and Phase 2 start dates.
• New code for handling the arrival of Palmer and Scarlet. Rather than only arriving during the first week, they now have a 20% chance of arriving each day between the first week and the start of Phase 1 (currently day 22). Short version: You now have a better chance of seeing them arrive if you work Guest Services early on.
• Reworked some code behind Tatum’s events. You can now learn about her problem just by witnessing a couple of her events, rather than only by eavesdropping. The mini-event where the PC can ask about it has alternate versions for this now.
• The Tatum and Todd scene is available without having viewed the scene confirming Tatum’s problem with her. (That was never the intended behavior.)
• PC no longer needs to have been investigating the hotel in order to be able to snoop while delivering room service.
New Scenes in Interns Of Ecstasy Island:
• Scarlet talks to PC after sex on the beach with Clint
• Scarlet, Tiffany and Brittney give Rodney a hard time
• 3 scenes hanging out with Rodney at the club
• Mini work event: Tatum’s medication in Interns Of Ecstasy Island
• Mini work event: Dan and Steve in Interns Of Ecstasy Island
• Some events, like Scarlet’s follow-up to the PC seeing her and Clint, should be able to happen in locations such as Poolside, but the code to fire these scenes isn’t in place yet.
• Magic wand and size changes appear to be fairly broken (the change isn’t supposed to happen all at once or to that degree).
• Fixed lust UI bar graphic (it was glitching at high levels).
• Revised the code for passive lust gain (high lust now eventually subsides on its own).
• Energy and Lust UI bars now show for people other than the developer. (Meaning that you never even noticed the previous two issues…Seriously?! No one mentioned they couldn’t see these before now?)
• Added initial arousal code.
• Fixed bug that allowed the PC to skip sunscreen selection if Cyn is visiting in the morning.
• Fixed a bug that prevented one of the poolside work scenes from showing and resulted in an endlessly repeated work scene.
• Corrected multiple variables that were preventing the majority of TV content from displaying.
• Added some updated sprites for Brooke and other miscellaneous graphics.
I tried to focus mostly on content this time around. As always, not everything made it into this release.
I’ve started putting together the system that will handle visits with the doctor. The basic structure is there, but the text for everything is just placeholders for now. (I’ve written a few sequences, but they can’t be accessed just yet). Additionally, the scene with the nurse and her large needle is locked out for now, as she’ll need her own code.
Job performance ratings still need work (actual event choices don’t factor in yet), but I’ve made progress on a punishment that will tie into the mini social event block. Hopefully I’ll have that working in the near future.
What did make it into this Interns Of Ecstasy Island build:
One new opportunity to meet Chastity, May, Brooke and Renata. If you go too long without triggering one of their big introduction scenes, you might meet them while at work.
Evening shifts for the club have been coded, though there isn’t much there as far as work. It does open up daytime activities, however, and there are a few new ones, mostly for those interested in investigating/exploring the resort.
New sprites for Chastity, May, Olivia, Clint and Terrance
New work events for Guest Services and Poolside
Work socialization events for Chastity, May, Brooke, Olivia and Joan
Fixed a longstanding bug with extra menu options when checking out Laila at the club (the “shrug” response).
• Removed arbitrary limit on jobs you can select after you’ve tried each position. It didn’t serve any purpose given the current state of the game.
now with a quick bug fix for the mirror sequence.
More code for the sex system was the major focus for this update. (I got to learn a bit more Python in the process.)
I’ve refined the code to make it easier to specify stats for various sex acts and built a system that will allow the proper text to play based on what the player character is feeling (amount of pleasure, pain, mix, etc.).
You’ll see most of the changes in the sex scene with the random guest added last time.
As before, the scene is still linear, but at least there’s more feedback based on orientation, arousal, body part size, etc., etc. It’s all hooked into the orgasm code as well, so you can now tell if and when your character climaxes.
There’s still more to come on this, but I’m sure there are plenty of bugs for you guys to find…er, fun for you guys to have with what I have so far. 😉
Some caveats (as always):
Right now the lust increases in the scene are complete bullshit; I’m upping them manually so the sex scene can actually function. Lust (the mental aspect) is a big factor in increasing arousal levels, so the scenario will likely play out a lot differently when lust starts factoring orientation into account.
Sex is still just one generic “do sex” action, so there’s no difference between different types of sex acts yet. Thankfully, the groundwork has now been laid for that.
Orientation change mechanics don’t really exist yet, so repeatedly sleeping with men won’t change anything.
Interns Of Ecstasy Island Changes:
• Sex scene with Random Guest #1 is now repeatable (Use the “Do something quick” evening option and choose the phone).
• Having sex with the random guest now counts has having sex (virginity loss).
Release date: 1 November, 2022
Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Lesbian, Transformation, Beach, Island, Masturbation
Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
Platform: Windows / Linux / Android
Size: 274 MB
Really, turned me into a girl ?